Fan gets tatoo with Hawk Logo and XLVIII Champs

HawkWow

Reaction score
A few years ago, I saw a tattoo parlor in Vietnam with a sign out front spelling the word > TATOO. Are you by chance Vietnamese?

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Pop quiz. When did he get the tattoo. This quiz is open book.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I read he got it prior to the reg season. Big brass ones on him. Thinks me.

"Stupid"? Who's to say? Win or lose, I see stupider ink than that every day of the week. Recently, I saw this scrawny idiot that had a syringe tattooed on the inside of his arm with the needle going into the main artery. In hindsight, I should have killed him on the spot.

RussellMania

Reaction score
So stupid he didn't leave room for all the other numbers he's going to have to add!

253hawk

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":39td7d6q said:
Pop quiz. When did he get the tattoo. This quiz is open book.

He got it on Feb 2. He's a time traveler from the future!

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
If he was that confider
HawkWow":3i85olch said:
I read he got it prior to the reg season. Big brass ones on him. Thinks me.

"Stupid"? Who's to say? Win or lose, I see stupider ink than that every day of the week. Recently, I saw this scrawny idiot that had a syringe tattooed on the inside of his arm with the needle going into the main artery. In hindsight, I should have killed him on the spot.

If he was that confident why didn't he put money on the game back then?

I just don't get the risk/reward ratio. Why not get the same tattoo after they make it happen. Absolutely zero benefit to doing it now, and the risk of looking like an asshole forever if it doesn't come true.

Reminds me of a couple of fellows who showed up to bootcamp with marine corps tattoos already inked. OH BOY did he drill instructors make it a point to give them hell each and every day. They had it 5x harder than everyone. I guess they figured they were either going to make them truly earn their tattoos or wash out and have a lie on their body.

Latest posts