Seahawk tat on Facebook

Soppie

Reaction score
This guy is getting his own segment on out local news (Yakima/Tri-Cities) for his tat. By far the sickest Seahawk tat I have seen.

1488043_10151956320824958_1395390551_n.jpg

Facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Axx

Reaction score
tbh looks more like a eagle than a seahawk.
very good artist though

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I just realized that I suck as a Seahawks fan! That is one AMAZING tat! It must have cost a small fortune. I've said for 25+ years now that the only way I would ever ink myself was if the Seahawks or Mariners won a World Championship. I think I'm pretty safe on the Mariners front, but now I'm actually getting a bit nervous over the Seahawks tat. It'll happen though if we do it. I've told enough of my friends and family about that proclamation now that if I didn't do it, I'd be a welcher. I'm just gonna have to find an artist that can get our damn logo perfect. I've seen some horrible versions of our bird, and that would be unacceptable. I think this guys artist would get it right, as shown in the lower small of his back. I'll probably look into it if we actually git 'er done. This is a very impressive work of art.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I saw an article today about a fan who prior to the season got a tat with the Seahawks logo and Super Bowl XLVIII Champs. It's one thing to show your fandom, but to predict a super bowl victory with your ink? That's either insane or genius