If

DavidCruz24

Reaction score
If we win on sunday and Russell plays great I cant wait to see the national media pretend to act like they didnt say things about Russell. They have been just roasting him and it is very unfair. This dudes a human he is allowed to play average from time to time jesus! Get the Russ!

Polaris

Reaction score
DavidCruz24":11gufu3a said:
If we win on sunday and Russell plays great I cant wait to see the national media pretend to act like they didnt say things about Russell. They have been just roasting him and it is very unfair. This dudes a human he is allowed to play average from time to time jesus! Get the Russ!

The Niners are the "Flavor of the Month" and that means that Seattle has to lose and something or someone has to be blamed for "Seattle's collapse". Russell Wilson is it, and yes it is unfair. While Russell hasn't been as sharp as he's been, a lot of it has been due to other factors.....

...and oh yes, Seattle is still the number one seed and is HOSTING this championship game, and has won the division.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Lots of experts picking the 49ers.. the same experts who said our 2012 draft class was the worst ever, and rated it an F. Trust those guys, they know what they are talking about...

Hawkboi

Reaction score
DavidCruz24":1xost5fg said:

Russell's average is way above most QB's top performance, so we're in good hands... :th2thumbs:

HoRneR

Reaction score
Donn2390":4srab505 said:
Lots of experts picking the 49ers.. the same experts who said our 2012 draft class was the worst ever, and rated it an F. Trust those guys, they know what they are talking about...

Hey I guarantee you Sterling Sharpe will pick the seahawks!

13thMan

Reaction score
Who exactly is "roasting" him??? I've heard them say he hasn't been playing great of late... Is that what you mean by roasting him?

Smellyman

Reaction score
most wins in first two years. 3rd most toucdowns in first two years.

doesn't he have the highest deep ball completion percentage and most plays over 25+ or something like that?

calling him not a dynamic playmaker and unproven on around the horn? The guy who put the entire team on his back last year in the playoffs?

Anyway, it goes to show you there is nothing this kid can do to shut up the criics. he will always have that chip on his shoulder proving himself over and over and over.

minormillikin

Reaction score
13thMan":298thuy0 said:
Who exactly is "roasting" him??? I've heard them say he hasn't been playing great of late... Is that what you mean by roasting him?

Seriously.

Enough whining about disrespect from the National media, already.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
By "national media" do you mean posters on .net that reside all over the country?

seadoc30

Reaction score
I really hope the old Russell shows up. I agree that QBs do play bad time to time, but 5-6 weeks straight of horrible play is not really 'time to time.' Something is definitely wrong and I hope they fix it this week!