SFGate: Who to hate more Seahawks fans or Players?

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://blog.sfgate.com/cwnevius/2014/01/14/who-do-you-dislike-more-the-seahawks-players-or-their-fans/#19626101=0[/urltargetblank]

I fully understand why a local paper would take this attitude and print it...it's going to sell papers and create hits to the website, so I'm not posting this as a "look at another hater" thread, but thought it was worth a read and a chuckle. I think it's a good article to read and chuckle just knowing how much we are in their heads

Largent80

Reaction score
It’s the fans, bedecked in green face paint, screaming nonstop, waving flags and throwing Skittles on the field, who are way over the top. Honestly, it makes them look foolish and kind of unhinged. Folks, is that really how you want to present yourself to a national television audience?

Well...YES !!!!

Exittium

Reaction score
Largent80":37yxmx1e said:
It’s the fans, bedecked in green face paint, screaming nonstop, waving flags and throwing Skittles on the field, who are way over the top. Honestly, it makes them look foolish and kind of unhinged. Folks, is that really how you want to present yourself to a national television audience?

Well...YES !!!!

Don't forget I believe we also according to Beats, we throw ice coolers and what not at the opposing team buses..

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Only a factor because SF has fair weather fans who's idea of going to the game is sipping a mimosa and being loudest when thier team is on offense either to cheer half heartedly or boo thier own players if they don't feel adequately entertained.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
And yes I've been to a game in SF they really do sip a lot of mimosas.

Largent80

Reaction score
Also funny how the author said the Panthers caved in with all the trash talking and head butting Boldin was using, then turns around and says the Hawks do it.

Seeker

Reaction score
I like how niners fans act like being a rabid fan at a game is unbecoming.

niners fans probably be looking like this at home games
snob2-300x225.jpg

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Wow, that guy sure thinks awfully highly of himself.

Then again, that is pretty par for the course with San Francisco residents.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I love the clown commenter who says, "These fans have literally had nothing to root for before now" as if it's an insult. That's like insulting a virgin during his first experience with a supermodel and saying, "Ha! You think you're so cool having sex now? You've never had sex before!"

ZLDRider

Reaction score
I also loved the guy who made fun of all our 12th man flags pointing the wrong direction. I wanted to ask him, "Hey dumbass, ever hear about something called 'the wind'?"

LOL

The only flag displayed correctly is being held on both sides to fight the wind.

I mean, come on! How stupid are people down there in San Fran? First, their front office has to send out instructions on how to root properly for their team, then they can't tell the difference between Tacoma and Seattle when they try to display a billboard, then they start whining about how we're not allowing them to purchase tickets like that is some huge crime, and now this?

Our fans are starting to look like geniuses. LOL

Casper

Reaction score
Just another example of some truly great journalism coming out of San Fran this week. While they should be celebrating their win, and chance at the Super Bowl, all you see is articles like this, which feed the website trolls, and articles such as the ticket sale "ban" in California.

I love a good rivalry, but sports journalism and Facebook/Twitter feeds for that matter, have been made unbearable this week by San Fran. And yes, some Seahawk fans have been just as bad, but not nearly on the scale of the 9'ers this week. I just want it to be Sunday, so the talking can be done.

GO HAWKS.

Latest posts