Harbaugh backs Seattle ticket limitations

DonJulio

Reaction score
Not surprised at all. Harbaughs always been about the team.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You know, he's been almost likeable since Sunday in his interviews. Relaxed, joking, not overly obnoxious. Not saying anything out of poor taste or disrespectful about Seattle in any way. I think he knows this game is going to be a battle for both teams and whoever wins it will deserve it, rivalry aside.

ManBunts

Reaction score
What most people either omit or don't know is this is a common practice. It's a benefit of home-field advantage. Denver is doing it right now. Kudos to Harbaugh for not turning this into something it's not...unlike most SF area news.

OP
OP
B

Bux005

Reaction score
Aros":3b77hxsj said:
You know, he's been almost likeable since Sunday in his interviews. Relaxed, joking, not overly obnoxious. Not saying anything out of poor taste or disrespectful about Seattle in any way. I think he knows this game is going to be a battle for both teams and whoever wins it will deserve it, rivalry aside.
It is definitely strange. Makes me very uncomfortable. He still has a little time to slip up though.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
It is reverse reverse reverse reverse psychology. I think that was enuff reverses...LOL

Canuck49

Reaction score
You will find that Harbaugh is likeable and funny early in the week. But by Thursday and Friday he is slowly morphing back into the tense maniac you see on Sundays. I love my coach. But he is one moody loonbag.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm surprised Goodell hasn't stuck his nose in this, seems like a perfect topic for him to be outraged by.

hulbe

Reaction score
Who really gives a rip anyway. Our own fans can't get tickets. If they tried they wouldn't have any better chance.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
birdman5":1v94nkt5 said:
This is more likely the reason:

John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle
Ntl Assoc of Ticket Brokers lists 31 CA members. That, not 49ers fans, explains why CA was blocked from Seahawks tix. http://www.heraldnet.com/article/201401 ... /140119554
Good link and must-read for anyone who gives a crap about this (non-)story. Given that this policy was evidently in place even before the outcome of Panthers-Whiners was known, the way this story has been framed has been interesting to say the least.

Edit to add actual quote from Coach Douche for those who don't wanna click the links. Gotta give him his propers for sounding like a human being here:
Coach Douche":1v94nkt5 said:
"It's within the spirit of the rules in the National Football League," Harbaugh said. "I actually respect it, that you're doing it for your team and to put them in the best possible position to win that you can. I respect that the organization does that for their team. I think they do that in a lot of ways. What do I think of it? I respect it."
Respect, what a concept.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
birdman5":1yup3ovx said:
This is more likely the reason:

John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle
Ntl Assoc of Ticket Brokers lists 31 CA members. That, not 49ers fans, explains why CA was blocked from Seahawks tix. http://www.heraldnet.com/article/201401 ... /140119554

Beat me to it...its amazing the spin being put on this non-story when it's a pretty common thing to do. Chargers in (06?) AZ in 09. I bet it was the Judy lady that wrote the letter to the editor complaining about our noise

253hawk

Reaction score
62,000 of CLink's 67,000 seats are season ticket holders. Even if Whiners were allowed to buy, they'd only get a fraction of the paltry 5000 being sold. Maybe they should win the #1 seed so they don't have to cry about it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ManBunts":1vapyst7 said:
What most people either omit or don't know is this is a common practice. It's a benefit of home-field advantage. Denver is doing it right now. Kudos to Harbaugh for not turning this into something it's not...unlike most SF area news.
Bingo! Besides you actually expect him to be honest in a press conference leading up to Sunday? Such silly rabbits.