influx of single tickets on stub hub and ticket exchange

kinesmajor

Reaction score
damn all these people trying to make money off this. I don't know anybody that was able to get through yesterday for tickets...

Reaction score
kinesmajor":2sav6f2b said:
damn all these people trying to make money off this. I don't know anybody that was able to get through yesterday for tickets...
Amen to that one - I was trying to score single tickets for family and friends...they would have gone to them at Face Value.....kind of makes me afraid that there may be some empty seats as I think that it is harder to move singles.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
wait until later in the week...they will get cheaper. I looked into tickets on craigslist 4 tickets in the endzone for $650...thought it was $650 for all 4, turned out he wanted $650 a piece...not great seating either. He contacted me Sunday morning wanting to sell them for almost face value...too late! So I bet the seats were empty.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Anyone that had season tickets and is trying to sell them, if this is indeed the case, needs to turn in their fan card and give up their season ticket seats. How do you NOT go to the NFC championship against the Niners. This is probably the best NFC championship matchup that I can even remember.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Cyrus12":56mg7lqa said:
wait until later in the week...they will get cheaper. I looked into tickets on craigslist 4 tickets in the endzone for $650...thought it was $650 for all 4, turned out he wanted $650 a piece...not great seating either. He contacted me Sunday morning wanting to sell them for almost face value...too late! So I bet the seats were empty.

This. Though I don't think it will be like the Saints game, but I bought my seat to the divisional game early just in case SF or GB came out here (especially since those fans travel much better than NO) and the ticket prices plummeted before kickoff. I could have sat in the lower level for less than I paid originally. Though with the rain I'm glad I didn't.

But yeah.. just wait until Friday or Saturday and I'm sure they'll come down in price.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
I looked on Stub Hub. Some serious greed going on. Though I want the seats full I hope some of those people get to eat their tickets

pmedic920

Reaction score
I know this is a very polarizing topic, and I personally don't begrudge anybody making a few bucks.

There are single tickets listed for more money than some people make in a month. That seems crazy to me.

I am very thankful somebody sold me a ticket at a fair price. More than fair actually.

Minne

Reaction score
i'm hoping i can get a ticket at a resonable price. gonna wait till the end of the week.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Minne":15z5ax9o said:
-The Glove-":15z5ax9o said:
Hopefully these tix drop in price like the divisional game

when did they drop in price for the divisional game?

Cant remember the day but towards the end of the week, I scored an extra pair for $150 each

Minne

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2d5tymhy said:
Minne":2d5tymhy said:
-The Glove-":2d5tymhy said:
Hopefully these tix drop in price like the divisional game

when did they drop in price for the divisional game?

Cant remember the day but towards the end of the week, I scored an extra pair for $150 each

Nice. hopefully i can score a single ticket on saturday.

jkitsune

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3vh0kqy6 said:
Anyone that had season tickets and is trying to sell them, if this is indeed the case, needs to turn in their fan card and give up their season ticket seats. How do you NOT go to the NFC championship against the Niners. This is probably the best NFC championship matchup that I can even remember.

Some people can't travel. Some people work. Some people are trying to repay debt.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I have three tickets and was orignally planning to sell one and I dont feel a bit bad and am not close to turning in my fan card. I make round trip tickets several times a year to see games from Tokyo, and if I have a chance to defray some of the costs thats my prerogative. In the end, I didnt sell as I had someone and her husband call in the "reservation solidarity" card but , again, I wouldnt have felt bad at all. I used to give away for free quite a few regular season tickets on this board but got burned too many times and had to stop. Now, with a kid and a wife etc.. one of the conditions of still buying my tickets was a promise to my wife to more "practical" with the tickets I dont use.