The earth has moved...

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
Gentlemen I will continue to feed you great finds....

This is massively shocking....of all people we rip on and consider haters.

THE Skip Bayless appears to of figured it out and gives us the edge.

Even Stephen A. who is more on the 49ers side speaks with a "if there is a team" approach meaning he himself doesn't believe it will happen.

These two have been more non believers of our ride this year as much as any media members.

Watch and enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1qCnR3nx1Q

NorCal

Reaction score
I don't know. I would see this as a negative for Seahawks fans considering the two talking heads referenced.

jblaze

Reaction score
Surprisingly they had some decent points. Very surprising actually because usually they're the worst on tv.

The Panthers gave that game away imo. Not disciplined and the moment was too big for them.

Won't happen here.

OP
OP
I

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
HA!

Legitimately a hilarious comment.

Ya these guys are more about the attention vs. hardcore analysis for sure.

Just thought it was insane that they are more in our favor for once. Niners playing tough and have the best matchup against us and all.

Going for the niners in the upset is ripe for picking. Just a little suprised.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
jblaze":1dpwm6wk said:
Surprisingly they had some decent points. Very surprising actually because usually they're the worst on tv.

The Panthers gave that game away imo. Not disciplined and the moment was too big for them.

Won't happen here.

Two failed Goal line stands did them in!

Seeker

Reaction score
the 4th down try has worked for Rivera this year, it just didn't this time. I still down blame him for trying. you got the niners on the one you take that shot. watch the seahawks break through in a similar situation.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Skip just doesn't want to risk being called an ignorant idiot again. I can't believe that HE was the only one to learn his lesson last time... Does NOBODY remember week 2!?

jblaze

Reaction score
Running up the middle in a goal line situation vs the niners is not the best call 3-4 times in a row. Get something going left/right or try a read options maybe? String them out and punch it up field with Cam seems like it would have worked if not a pass call itself.

I can understand going A gap for 1st down and goal at the 1, but not 2nd and 3rd and 4th! Those DT's are just basically getting low and holding the point of attack which leaves the LB's wide open to come in and make a hit and push someone back.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seagal2013":1gx47em4 said:
I do believe that hell has just frozen over! :49ersmall:

Are the Eagles going back on tour???? :sarcasm_off:

Er...uh.... maybe it is the Seahawks going on tour. :th2thumbs:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: