Browner back? If so, extra Boom for our Legion.

CitrusHawk

Reaction score
What is his timeframe to make it back from suspension, and his injury. I have not heard any news of late.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Indefinite suspension I believe. He has probably played his last game as a Seahawk

Shock2k

Reaction score
Right now he is basically suspended beyond next Season. And the general consensus is he will not be on the team next year.

Personally, bad life decisions or not, I miss Browner. Not even from a game perspective as Maxwell has been a stud at corner. I just miss his "we gonna smack you in the mouth." attitude.

Seeker

Reaction score
BB in that game = no more targeting Harvin,
he would have broke someones neck.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Agreed. We have one enforcer in Kam. Two that are that size and skill is just ridiculous.

Seeker

Reaction score
Idt kam is an enforcer like BB tho. I know he hits but he doesn't have that vendetta streak like Brandon does. I that game against Atlanta where roddy white tried to sneak a hit on sherm (typical try to bait a flag move) and browner was having none of it. you could tell he went all the way back to the streets with it.

the fact that red Bryant even shouted him out in his last interview is telling. BB is a bigger part of this defense than we think.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Browner is gone. Unfortunate but he is reaping what he sowed. The Seahawks will be fine against the 49ers w/o Browner. He wasn't there last year when they won 42-13. Maxwell and Thurmond will do fine in his place. Thurmond wasn't there when the Seahawks played the 49ers in SF. What really sucks is he lost his chance to play in NFCCG and possibly a superbowl.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
This is the one game we really miss Browner. We could use his size and strength against Boldin.

Largent80

Reaction score
His uncle goes to the backstage and I saw and talked to him Saturday. He said BB is ok and living in Pomona. Said he may come there for the game Sunday...the backstage that is.

rjdriver

Reaction score
hawkfan68":el08qt09 said:
Browner is gone. Unfortunate but he is reaping what he sowed. The Seahawks will be fine against the 49ers w/o Browner. He wasn't there last year when they won 42-13. Maxwell and Thurmond will do fine in his place. Thurmond wasn't there when the Seahawks played the 49ers in SF. What really sucks is he lost his chance to play in NFCCG and possibly a superbowl.

I don't think he lost his chance, he forfeited it when he decided that smoking weed was more important.

Not trying to be holier than thou, I've made a lot of mistakes, but Im still frustrated. Would love to see him mitigate the strength and size of Boldin this week.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
BB would of been a huge asset in this game lining up against Boldin...here is where we will miss him more than ever. Hey at least Aldon Smith is suspended too...oh wait a minute he isn't...such BS! I see BB in the blue and gold for the Blue Bombers next year.....

ceej22

Reaction score
He cannot return for at least 1 year. So probably next December assuming his indefinite suspension started when he lost the appeal.

Personally I don't want him raising the flag. He shouldn't get rewarded his off field struggles. It is an image Seattle needs to shed. Also, I don't know if he can even be around the team during his suspension so it's a moot point.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
From what I understand yes he tested for weed -a 3 game suspension for 1st offense right?2 times were for missing tests when he wasn't even playing for NFL ..In fact he wasn't even in the U.S of A but this is why he gets a yr suspension..I don't understand why he did not go the court route..I sure would have like to see him last week and this week but anyway we don't have him ..It sucks but next man up! :49ersmall:

Seeker

Reaction score
This is why I would love him to raise the flag. no other person raising that flag says "kick these dudes butt for me" harder than BB.