Anyone able to get tickets through Ticketmaster?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Nope, I was picking them at 10:01 and the lowest price ($200!!) was gone.

CHawks4L

Reaction score
Not possible. I tried as well, but me thinks 99.9% of their face value tickets go directly to their partner resellers for 300-400% mark up.

Reaction score
Nothing here either....tried 2 tickets - and then just a single, got nothing on either....wasn't really expecting to though....thankfully I have my season tickets already, this was just going to be extras for friends.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
It's next to impossible. I tried every single price and amount of tickets possible within the first couple minutes. NOTHING.

It's a terrible system. They need to change it big time. For huge games like this, I say screw the online crap and go old school. Have fans line up overnight at the box office. I remember sitting in line overnight to get M's ALCS tickets in 2001 and Sonics tickets back in the mid 90's. Back then, if you really wanted to work for it, you could do it. Now it's a next to impossible crap shoot slanted towards the ticket brokers, who do this professionally and who know every trick in the book. Not the best way to go about it, IMO.

Ticketmaster needs to die, period. And for many more reasons than this.

OP
OP
Hawken-Dazs

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
SeaTown81":19z9nuee said:
It's next to impossible. I tried every single price and amount of tickets possible within the first couple minutes. NOTHING.

It's a terrible system. They need to change it big time. For huge games like this, I say screw the online crap and go old school. Have fans line up overnight at the box office. I remember sitting in line overnight to get M's ALCS tickets in 2001 and Sonics tickets back in the mid 90's. Back then, if you really wanted to work for it, you could do it. Now it's a next to impossible crap shoot slanted towards the ticket brokers, who do this professionally and who know every trick in the book. Not the best way to go about it, IMO.

Ticketmaster needs to die, period. And for many more reasons than this.

Wholeheartedly agree. I remember back when you can print your tickets for free. Now they charge a $50+ convenience fee. So stupid.

seanoob

Reaction score
No dice. Hopefully, there won't be empty seats like I saw this week.

12th Man Forever

Reaction score
Just got 4 extra for our friends by calling in... Trying it through the website is next to impossible.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Tried the $275 tickets since I figured the $200 would be gone right away.

At 10:00am on the dot as soon as I refreshed I clicked find and they were gone.

sflahawk

Reaction score
I got through, got 2 tickets cause I am flying in from Florida and when I went to checkout it voided the transaction because my billing zip code was not from the area. Seems that ticketmaster is only selling to people in the seattle area and I am so pissed........

So now I have plane and hotel and no tickets. was hoping to get them without going to reseller and lucked out and got through and now bam, right back to the reseller for 3 - 4x the money. may just cancel hotel and change airline ticket for next year and come to a game.

go hawks......screw you ticketmaster

andyh64000

Reaction score
12th Man Forever":2y9xmu5d said:
Just got 4 extra for our friends by calling in... Trying it through the website is next to impossible.

Where are the seats?

I just called (I wish I had though of that earlier) and they had standing room only available but I passed on those.

12th Man Forever

Reaction score
andyh64000":y71rdjg7 said:
12th Man Forever":y71rdjg7 said:

Where are the seats?

I just called (I wish I had though of that earlier) and they had standing room only available but I passed on those.

I got one is 344, one in 306, and two in 330

mikeak

Reaction score
Nope - I went 2 should have gone 1 but went any price and nothing came up

I wonder if I had some additional preregistration if I didn't have to do the non-computer verification. That is the part that took the longest.....

I couldn't get through on the stupid phone line