Ticket sales for NFC title game, to restricted addresses

lsheldon

Reaction score
The Seahawks have issued a press release announcing that a limited number of tickets to the NFC title game will be made available for purchase on Monday. But folks in Charlotte or San Francisco need not apply.

“Tickets will be available to fans with a billing address in WA, OR, MT, ID, AK, HI and the Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Alberta,” the Seahawks said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... addresses/

Exittium

Reaction score
Hmm... maybe because their sales will have tickets for them to make sure they get some profit as well? Idk

OrFan

Reaction score
We just don't want whiner fans in the stadium It is bad enough they smell up the forum.

Riley12

Reaction score
OrFan":1v3p4aqr said:
We just don't want whiner fans in the stadium It is bad enough they smell up the forum.

You are on fire tonight, my good sir!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
OrFan":35jigghk said:
THIS. If they wanted to see their beloved whiners play they should have won enough games to be the #1 seed so they could have watched the game at candlecrap! Too bad, so sad, bye bye!

OrFan

Reaction score
Riley12":38g9ejsd said:
OrFan":38g9ejsd said:

You are on fire tonight, my good sir!

Yeah, been a bit fired up recently. No alcohol today, just way too much coffee, may have contributed.

BTW, since when did you go and let your little girl grow up? I felt like an old man when I saw the two of you at that Rams game.