Hawks wont sell playoff tickets to fans frm opposing markets

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2dhdrfgu said:
Largent80":2dhdrfgu said:
Why would you even want a ticket the way your team gets destroyed every time they take that field?

If this is true why are so many of you Hawk fans wanting Carolina?
Because we would see a mass exidous of you whiners trolls a week earlier.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1pnblw0x said:
Really think this is chicken shit, you guys keep trying to convince everyone you don't need your 12th man to win, but all your actions say otherwise.

I would think that going 6-2 on the road this year would be convincing enough.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":3vxua19x said:
Call uncle Charlie if you want tickets.
Think about though Chris, they are whiner fans. Uncle Charlie, and their Facebook friends probably don't like them either. 8)

mikeak

Reaction score
I liked how the article cracks a joke about Alaska people being able to buy these tickets

Seahawks is our market team and anyone at NBC could look that up in 2 secs

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3odbczjo said:
lvnginhwktwn":3odbczjo said:
Really think this is chicken shit, you guys keep trying to convince everyone you don't need your 12th man to win, but all your actions say otherwise.

Then it shouldn't be a problem selling tickets to anyone that wants to bye one then should it?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":398hissd said:
MontanaHawk05":398hissd said:
lvnginhwktwn":398hissd said:

Then it shouldn't be a problem selling tickets to anyone that wants to bye one then should it?

There's reasons for doing this that can be found with a quick Google search. It's becoming a more frequent tactic, not just in sports, but for many music concerts as well.

Also, the likelihood of getting these tickets anyways are slim to none, so it's much ado about nothing. The large amounts of Niners fans that they are available to in this state and others will have to resort to secondary agencies just like the thousands of Seahawks fans that won't be able to get them.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Not exactly difficult to outfox this.

Step 1: Go to internet
Step 2: Go to credit card sight
Step 3: Change address
Step 4: Buy tickets
Step 5: Attend game
Step 6: Change address back
???
Profit

Reaction score
I just think that our is hilarious that this is being made such a big deal out of because these tickets are site to sell out in 50b seconds like the last ones did. .. as there are next to no available tickets.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":36wvcff9 said:
Not exactly difficult to outfox this.

Step 1: Go to internet
Step 2: Go to credit card sight
Step 3: Change address
Step 4: Buy tickets
Step 5: Attend game
Step 6: Change address back
???
Profit

Or you can just buy tickets on a secondary site or from others with tickets like most of us without tickets will have to do anyway. Seriously, there's what, a couple hundred tickets available?

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
They should let 9er fans buy more tickets, I like seeing there faces when they come to the clink. Oh yeah were not the best team in the nfc west why did I spend all this money again??? The hawks defense is going to come out and put the fear of god in the 9ers. This isn't going to be a football game, I hope you whiner aholes enjoy seeing the best team in football unleash on you.

jkitsune

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":13qac23o said:
Really think this is chicken shit, you guys keep trying to convince everyone you don't need your 12th man to win, but all your actions say otherwise. How would you feel if the game was at somewhere else and even though you really wanted to see the game you couldn't because the home team was acting like this.

Denver is doing the same thing, so don't think it's all that unusual. Why should any of the tiny handful of face value tickets go to anyone but local supporters? Whine on.

jkitsune

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":igenbs9g said:
Really think this is chicken shit, you guys keep trying to convince everyone you don't need your 12th man to win, but all your actions say otherwise. How would you feel if the game was at somewhere else and even though you really wanted to see the game you couldn't because the home team was acting like this.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/37306 ... ale-Monday

Link for emphasis. This is a non-story.

NFLFanSweden

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":3dp7x0cz said:
Respect that it's our home field man. We earned it and our fans deserve to be there more than yours.

At first this sounded like cheating, stacking the deck, but I can see your point, however it is sad that fans of an opposing team cannot be able to represent their team if they wish to do so. I say the same thing to the Niner organization and Levi Stadium. If the Seahawks were playing in San Francisco, I would say by all means let the come. How many people can actually travel to a playoff game not in their area anyone...after managing to even GET tickets. When I lived in San Fran, I couldn't even get tickets to a Niner playoff game.

So yes, I think it should be changed from now on that, especially, playoff games include billing addresses of the state of an opposing team to be FAIR.

Football should be enjoyed by everyone.

Polaris

Reaction score
NFLFanSweden":19xhllvn said:
Coug_Hawk08":19xhllvn said:
Respect that it's our home field man. We earned it and our fans deserve to be there more than yours.

At first this sounded like cheating, stacking the deck, but I can see your point, however it is sad that fans of an opposing team cannot be able to represent their team if they wish to do so. I say the same thing to the Niner organization and Levi Stadium. If the Seahawks were playing in San Francisco, I would say by all means let the come. How many people can actually travel to a playoff game not in their area anyone...after managing to even GET tickets. When I lived in San Fran, I couldn't even get tickets to a Niner playoff game.

So yes, I think it should be changed from now on that, especially, playoff games include billing addresses of the state of an opposing team to be FAIR.

Football should be enjoyed by everyone.

I think it's more whining by San Fran. Denver is doing EXACTLY the same thing and no one is talking about it.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1rxzvl9r said:
Lvnginhwktwn, here, whine about the Broncos too, at least:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... in-region/

I don't think anyone should be able to discriminate. If any venue is open to the public, then anyone should be able to attend.

And where have we where have we heard this mentality before? "Everyone else is doing it so its ok", I see a pattern developing with your team.

Polaris

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1la3oqxr said:
RolandDeschain":1la3oqxr said:
Lvnginhwktwn, here, whine about the Broncos too, at least:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... in-region/

I don't think anyone should be able to discriminate. If any venue is open to the public, then anyone should be able to attend.

And where have we where have we heard this mentality before? "Everyone else is doing it so its ok", I see a pattern developing with your team.

So you are telling me that if the tables were reversed, that the Niners would allow open sales to anyone?

I hope not because that sure wasn't the Niner's policy two years ago......when you hosted the NFC Championship game.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm not sure why people are making such a big deal about this. 99% of the people, even those in the allowed area, aren't going to get tickets through ticketmaster anyway. Anyone who wants tickets can go to all the after market places and purchase them. This really has no impact at all.