Anyone going to watch pre-game warm-ups on Saturday?

wyliecat

Reaction score
I'm bringing my 12 year old to watch his first NFL game on Saturday (Big Hawks Fan). Any advice on the best locations to watch the pre-game and what time should we get there?

Go Hawks!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
A really good spot is in the corner down by where the Hawks come out. There's always a lot of players coming by signing stuff for kids. My nephews have had tons of stuff signed, got gloves from players, etc. It's in the Southwest corner.

Also, 3 hours early, they have TD City. Great place for kids, get there nice and early, and kids can do obstacle stuff, fun games, get face painted, make posters etc. Stadium opens a couple hours early too.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Free stuff:

Don't remember what it's called but head behind the south end zone. Tons for kids to do. Get face painted, food, games, get a program for memory sake. Oh and Blue Thunder the drum group is usually there (outside)

Then head up to section 122, endzone goal post and meet Some of the crazies (Hulk, Big Lo, SeaPimp, Mr &Mrs Seahawk, etc). The team comes out for warm ups and you can be twenty feet from Russell and Beast. See how big some of the boys really are.

Enjoy!

Go Hawks!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Touchdown City, the exhibition hall south of the stadium.