Potential For Heavy Rain Fall Saturday

farhat

Reaction score
How do you guys think this will effect the game? I say it totally benefits our defense! Drew Brees has small hands and will have a rough time throwing in the rain. We can run the ball and Wilson has hands the size of a 6' 7" man. If it rains heavily, I'm predicting the final score is like 31-3.

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/Seattle+WA+98134:4:US

86Hawk

Reaction score
Well if that's right and there are sustained winds of 24 mph. That will have a significant impact on passes and kicks. Good thing were built for the run. Maybe a few picks on D as well.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Saints did nothing in the monsoon in Carolina.. I imagine it would have a pretty big effect.

Really any time you put a pass heavy team, especially one that plays in a dome, and stick them outside in the elements.. it changes things.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
The NFL anticipated this weather and immediately installed referee with Louisiana roots in order to offset any potential advantage for Seattle.

muxpux

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":yqxy18u6 said:
No, that TV psychic back in the day Aunt Cleo or Chloe. The one nailed for being a scam artist.

[youtube]fQ-8id3YmFg[/youtube]

muxpux

Reaction score
from Komo4:

It's still four days away but initial bets are that the peak of the winds would be during the morning and still blustery but starting to gradually slow during the Seahawks game Saturday afternoon. It doesn't look too wet during the game (still some rain though) but blustery could be the key word. Highs will be in the mid 40s.

reading the NWS discussion its looking like the worst of the weather will be around daybreak. should still be a bit breezy, but were still a ways out, lots of time for timing to change.

also, i wish weather.com would go away. they are very innacurate when it comes to forecasting small areas. they do fine for general trends and such, but they are really. bad. they were the only ones calling for -12 or whatever for the green bay game, and for a story of course the media ran with it when EVERY credible weather source was calling for 0-5.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Heavy Rain hmmmmm.
Heavy Rain= Harvin aye? (Canhawk approved)

ivotuk

Reaction score
I love inclement weather! So does Golden Tate who said real NFL games should be like the one in Green Bay last week. He's really in to "old school" NFL.