Rain City Redemption (ETA?)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Been a while. Just curious if anyone has read/heard when the 2nd part of episode 3 might be available.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
His last post was on Christmas eve. Said he'd had some major breakthroughs, but that it was still weeks away and too soon to give an estimate of when he'd be done. I'm thinking we'll be lucky if we get it before the Super Bowl.

SDHawk

Reaction score
Perfect, for post-superb owl withdrawal symptoms.

Also waiting on the NFL Films "Wiiilson" feature.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I thought it was posted but then taken down due to copyright stuff?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The problem with this kind of stuff is that it's so entertaining you cannot just leave me 1/3rd through the process of what will amount to many smaller films and maybe one large one.

I think the developer could honestly be waiting for this season to play out as the movie, in fact leads up to the idea that the Seahawks in the end would be crowned champs!

It all makes sense now.

I'll be patient, as I'm sure he's just waiting before he continues to work on it.

Brett

Reaction score
I have never seen this I am watching ep 1 now !!!! wow how did I not know of this ?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Forget which episode it is, but one of them ends with. "With the 3rd pick in the draft, #75 overall, the Seattle Seahawks pick..." Quite the overwhelming, eye-watering experience, at least for me. Been waiting so long for a QB like this; wasn't sure if it would happen in my lifetime.

Brett

Reaction score
Okay so when is this guy going to give me more video gold to watch ??

Exittium

Reaction score
Yeah i'll admit I've been pretty anxious about it as well.. ive rewatched them all so far oh jeeze idk how many times now lol.

Brett

Reaction score
Yeah I have been out of work with bronchitis all week this stuff is nasty! Was hoping to get lucky and see a new one was out , but it wasn't so I just re watched the first 3 again. I really would like to find an archive of the Seahawks game day radio broadcasts raibel always gets me going.

DHawk

Reaction score
His last Facebook post indicates he's still doing editing.

Got a nice five hour editing session in tonight. Making good progress - I think you'll all like some of the extra stuff I've included in this upcoming episode.

Also, more designs on the way this week (possibly tomorrow). The website has also seen some serious breakthroughs as of this week. More on the way folks.

By the way, only 4 days and 23 hours till Sunday. ‪#‎raincityredemption

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Brett

Reaction score
yeah I hunted that post down today myself. I was just reviving this dead thread ya know lol

drdiags

Reaction score
Just saw this on Facebook

Rain City Documentary Series
Assuming everything goes smoothly while exporting/uploading, Episode 3.2 will be released before Super Bowl XLVIII. Stay tuned.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Watched the first episode again. Nearly teared up when watching the beast mode run.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
these are going to make the best thing to play int he hours before the superbowl puts the exclaimation point on them.