If Big Red says they were playing dirty...

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
“It wasn’t classy,” defensive end Red Bryant said. “That wasn’t football. A lot of that was garbage. We ain’t going to put up with that (expletive).”

http://seattletimes.com/html/larrystone ... 30xml.html

Red doesn't mince words does he? LOL! His comments pretty much jive with what we thought we were seeing. The Lambs had to be stooping to new lows if a DL player speaks out so strongly about it.

The Outfield

Reaction score
That was pretty disgusting how they targeted Tate the entire game. One hard hit in the beginning is good enough imo. Besides, Tate was already penalized and fined for it.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Man, I wish Big Red wouldn't give those damn Rams so much Bulletin board material to feed off of when we have two future games against them.

#sigh #smh #sarcasm

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
The Outfield":2t7cetgy said:
That was pretty disgusting how they targeted Tate the entire game. One hard hit in the beginning is good enough imo. Besides, Tate was already penalized and fined for it.

I don't know why there was such a big overreaction towards Tate, waving at Rams defenders, in the St. Louis.

Judging from Steve Smith's reaction towards Ram's defensive backs after the Rams game with the Panthers, Rams DBs were probably talking mad shit to Tate in a very personal way.

So if people want to say Tate acted like a punk and was childish, i couldn't care less, Rams DB most likely got less than what they actually deserved and that's someone punching them in their damn mouths.

OP
OP
HawKnPeppa

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":s507lt0y said:
Man, I wish Big Red wouldn't give those damn Rams so much Bulletin board material to feed off of when we have two future games against them.

#sigh #smh #sarcasm

LOL! He almost gave them more than bulletin board material. Forgot where I saw the image at, but it was a sideline pic where Red and Mebane were having a 'heated discussion' with Ogletree and another Rams player. Pete was actually restraining Red.

Nog

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":bjy8nsb7 said:
Judging from Steve Smith's reaction towards Ram's defensive backs after the Rams game with the Panthers, Rams DBs were probably talking mad shit to Tate in a very personal way.
I don't think we can take Steve Smith as an example... :mrgreen:

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I think some of those Rams who were talking smack are pretty lucky that Marshawn, Big Red, Kam, Giacominni and some of the other Hawks were able to keep their heads together and restrain from getting stupid penalties. Marshawn might have put the hammer down if Breno hadn't held him back. I don't think the Rams realize that Breno wasn't protecting Marshawn, he was protecting the Rams player.

Oh well... now I guess the rams will just have to trash talk from their living rooms on game day

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Enjoy watching the playoffs from your couch Rams! You know, the spot you are most familiar with in the post season?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Their team has Cortland Finnegan on it. Fisher went out of his way to bring him over from Tennessee. That says about all you need to know about the Rams and Jeff Fisher.

Dirtbags beget dirtbags beget dirtbags....

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I used to like Fisher.

At least when he coached for the Titans, but ever since he got to the Rams after every game you hear the other team talking about how the Rams were taking cheap shots.

When RG3 played the Rams I watched it, and saw a lot of BS. When Locker played them, I was watching that one too and saw it again.

He coaches it into players, there is no way that every player does that without being egged into it.

The Rams have been dirty ever since he got there and they will probably be dirty for as long as he stays.

Wait until after a Rams game and then go the forum of the opposing fan base and they will point out all the places in the tape you can look for dirty play. They go after knees and ankles, they hit people going out of bounds, and they play long after the whistle or sometimes take shots in the pile.

The Seahawks have a reputation for playing to the edge of the line, the Rams cross way over it constantly. Big difference.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
They play that way because they are not quite good enough to play like the Hawks and 9ers, but want to think they can. They are most likely to be the bottom dweller in this division for some time so we all will see this for a while.

The Outfield

Reaction score
EntiatHawk":3pku20pg said:
They play that way because they are not quite good enough to play like the Hawks and 9ers, but want to think they can. They are most likely to be the bottom dweller in this division for some time so we all will see this for a while.

I think the same as long as they have Bradford or Clemens as their QB. But now they have two early first round picks (2nd and 13th), so who knows what they might do with those.

ceej22

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1ybj1ic9 said:
I used to like Fisher.

At least when he coached for the Titans, but ever since he got to the Rams after every game you hear the other team talking about how the Rams were taking cheap shots.

It was the same thing in Tennessee....Haynesworth, Finnegan, Pacman, etc... Fisher is the constant here.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Yep, at the end of the day, fisher is the one who is/was responsible for fielding those butt sores.

The behavior of HIS team is a reflection of how he wants the Rams perceived.

Instead of looking like a team full of bruising brawlers, they looked like a bunch of misfits devoid of finesse, it's a damned shame that some of the legitimate players on that team are having their talents wasted by Fishers dillrod,backwards, mantra. :141847_bnono:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Are the Rams the team that haven't had a winning season in ten years?

I wonder why that is...

Granted, If your team had nothing to play for...may as well go down in flames...as usual.

Stacks

Reaction score
2022559348.jpg

Seahawks show ‘championship poise’ and refuse to stoop to Rams’ level

IndyHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":70m9lock said:
Their team has Cortland Finnegan on it. Fisher went out of his way to bring him over from Tennessee. That says about all you need to know about the Rams and Jeff Fisher.

Dirtbags beget dirtbags beget dirtbags....
You got it Cortland Finnegan,the dirtiest db for the last 6yrs or so..

evergreen

Reaction score
Can you imagine the hopelessness of their lives? The just finished another 7 win season, like last year. With all the top draft picks they have they are still mediocre. When we played for the division we finished the same and they had their franchise player, and we sure didn't yet. Since then we just barely missed the playoffs with TJack (7-9 but very close to 9-7). Barely missed the division at 11-5 and now NFC #1 at 13-3. Nothing's changed for the Rams in all that time.

Thankfully they'll screw up what ever picks they have. They do have a tuff D though. Can you imagine them with Johnny Football? Please let them keep Bradford!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3ebf8okr said:

#sigh #smh #sarcasm
It's the Rams.