If Big Red says they were playing dirty...

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Stacks":2tckhlbl said:
2022559348.jpg

Seahawks show ‘championship poise’ and refuse to stoop to Rams’ level

I do not understand this post....

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3ag0kzvc said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3ag0kzvc said:
Stacks":3ag0kzvc said:
2022559348.jpg

What is there not to understand?

Well, in the picture provided it looks as though the Seahawks are indeed "stooping to the rams level."

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I've been saying for years that the Rams are just flat out dirty. They think all that thuggery and dirty play nonsense = tough.

Which is why I don't think they'll ever take the next step and be contenders.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Fox sports photo for the Seahawks in their playoff power rankings. Nope, doesn't like Ogletree has bad intentions.

image.adapt.gallery.large.jpg

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Bitter":3b6402ez said:
Fox sports photo for the Seahawks in their playoff power rankings. Nope, doesn't like Ogletree has bad intentions.

The rams played dirty, but you are now making something out of nothing. Ogletree is behind Russell on this play. There are plenty of other instances to strengthen your assertion. This was not one of them. Try again.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":lgy8tcsk said:
Bitter":lgy8tcsk said:

The rams played dirty, but you are now making something out of nothing. Ogletree is behind Russell on this play. There are plenty of other instances to strengthen your assertion. This was not one of them. Try again.

Actually, if it is the play I am thinking of (where wilson tried to flip it to miller) you are probably right. I think he was blocked past wilson around the torso accounting for the position of his arms and body.

Polk738

Reaction score
Janoris Jenkins is just as big an asshole as they come, I know when they played the Panthers he got Steve Smith pretty riled up when supposedly he said something to him about his wife. I'm wondering if a similar situation was brought onto Golden Tate when we played the Rams in STL because that's one of the first times I ever saw him taunt anybody so I found it odd when it happened. Granted Sherm talks a lot of trash with guys but I really don't think he takes it down to a personal level.

OP
OP
HawKnPeppa

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":wg7a94ff said:
HawKnPeppa":wg7a94ff said:
CurryStopstheRuns":wg7a94ff said:
Stacks":wg7a94ff said:
2022559348.jpg

Well, in the picture provided it looks as though the Seahawks are indeed "stooping to the rams level."

Why doyou choose to interpret it that way?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":15fyuc3z said:
CurryStopstheRuns":15fyuc3z said:
HawKnPeppa":15fyuc3z said:
CurryStopstheRuns":15fyuc3z said:

Why doyou choose to interpret it that way?

Because the Seahawks are doing the same thing as the rams in the provided picture.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Yet its linked to an article no? Exactly, so "stooping to their level" had nothing to do in reference to the picture. Straws.. meet his grasp....

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Teqneek":3au9mac8 said:
Yet its linked to an article no? Exactly, so "stooping to their level" had nothing to do in reference to the picture. Straws.. meet his grasp....

Actually, the picture was not linked to an article. It was posted with a random quote; no article. So, the "Stooping to their level" had everything to do with the picture. Foot.. meet his mouth....

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Yeah, Steve Smith said Jenkins and several other Rams players were dirty and disrespectful. I believe Smith said Jenkins googled his wife's name and birthday. Real classy. I watched the last Rams/Niners game, and there was all sorts of chippy nonsense going on there, too. It looked almost exactly like our game.

Starting to think Tate's waving taunt was probably entirely justified (on top of being totally hilarious).

253hawk

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2zfn16rt said:
Because the Seahawks are doing the same thing as the rams in the provided picture.

Um, no. That is the Hawks sideline after Lynch got shoved to the ground late while already out of bounds. There is a huge difference between defending your guys after a dirty play and outright playing dirty. Johnson, the dude who got his face stiff-armed into next week, got right into Lynch's grill and started talking trash. So did McLeod, who came running up way late and wasn't anywhere near the play. The Rams tried being trashy and cheap in their house -- it didn't work. They tried being trashy and cheap here -- it didn't work.

Go count the for/against unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness penalties and get back to me. The Rams defense is classless trash through and through.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
253hawk":16gka85y said:
CurryStopstheRuns":16gka85y said:

Um, no. That is the Hawks sideline after Lynch got shoved to the ground late while already out of bounds. There is a huge difference between defending your guys after a dirty play and outright playing dirty. Johnson, the dude who got his face stiff-armed into next week, got right into Lynch's grill and started talking trash. So did McLeod, who came running up way late and wasn't anywhere near the play. The Rams tried being trashy and cheap in their house -- it didn't work. They tried being trashy and cheap here -- it didn't work.

Go count the for/against unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness penalties and get back to me. The Rams defense is classless trash through and through.

Yeah, I watched the game. I know what happened. You seem, angry?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2j7w619z said:
253hawk":2j7w619z said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2j7w619z said:

Then why are you here and defending a classless Rams team? You seem, pointless?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2nqb5uq6 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2nqb5uq6 said:
253hawk":2nqb5uq6 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2nqb5uq6 said:

Then why are you here and defending a classless Rams team? You seem, pointless?

I never defended the rams behavior. You seem, misinformed?

Latest posts