Had a good laugh this morning

Reaction score
Driving to work and wondered if the northwest coupled with all of Arizona could have broken the world record for screaming NOOOOOOOOOO! about the time Bowman hit the 30 followed by another record breaking F-bomb as he crossed the goalline.

Oh well, like the idea of the Seahawks winning it on the field against the hated Lambs on Sunday. Hope the team, and especially Bevell, is up to the task.

Go Hawks! :th2thumbs:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
If Santa heard...well, He aint coming to town no more. LOL Thinking I may have to replace some windows and I may not be the only one. LOL
Go HAWKS.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I was yelling something but I think it was a little more colorful. It should put the Hawks loss in perspective though; Atlanta isn't half the team that Arizona is and yet they were knocking on the door for an upset there with 2 minutes left.

hawksmode

Reaction score
How the hell do you throw the ball on 2nd and 1 on their 10yd line...the football gods hate us.

hawksrock

Reaction score
Oh my god.. I was thinking the same thing. why would you even RISK a throw at that point? You (Atlanta) control the game with 1:10 to go. Duh...you feed Stephen Jackson the ball and let him get you the 1 yard and even if he doesn't, you have 3rd down to go as well..again, if he fails, at least you have used up clock (or at least forced SF to burn some of their timeouts) and then worst case scenario, its 4th down and you bang through a chip-shot FG to tie up the game and you take your chances in OT! you never force a pass at the crux of the game Matt! And--for the life of me, with him being a vet QB, why didn't he call a timeout himself when SF showed they were bringing everyone including the cheerleaders on that blitz! Wow, that was some really bad coaching (play call) and QB play for not using the timeout to re-group with the game on the line. No wonder they are 2-13. Anyhow, Hawks just gotta take care of their own business next week. I can't see them playing that poorly at home 2 games in a row. AZ was a fluke along with some horrific calls by the refs...PC will have them fired up and they will secure home field. Seattle 31, Lambs 10. Merry Christmas everyone!