All I have to say

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Seahawks till I die
Win Loss or Tie

We will get this next game in impressive fashion. We will get a bye the week after.

I am uber confident about this outcome. This Hawks team is resilient, and top to bottom the best roster in the NFL. This week is the first week that actually has true playoff implications for the Seahawks. This team will be on fire.
I know this last loss hurts but, I'm over it. In all reality a win this week makes that loss completely meaningless.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I hope they view this week as the Start of the playoffs

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Absolutely, totally agree with the OP. Win or lose, supporting the team. These guys have pride, and they're gonna come through in a big way next weekend.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
1517591_508466305919359_1496024295_n.jpg

seanoob

Reaction score
This is the post we've been looking for. I woke up pissed this morning at 5 am - an hour after RW was already at work going through game film. Seahawks are gonna bring it on Sunday and for the next 6 weeks.

A

Anonymous

The Rams really are quite doo-doo. I hope the Seahawks look at how we beat them. Man what a crap football team.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I'm hoping that this week can be the start of something special. I keep hearing about the "roll" that the Ravens got on last year - how Flacco got hot at the right time. I'm just hoping that it's not to late for us to get on our roll...most notably for the offense to find rhythm, Wilson to have patience with his receivers, Marshawn and MRob to get back to killing it, and for our special teams to get back to it's dominance.

Really, I'm hoping for the 1 seed so that our team has a bye week to work out the issues. I doubt it can all be fixed in one week off, if at all, but I trust in our coaches to find solutions to make Russel feel more comfortable running the O. He really looked rattled last game, nervous, ready to get out of the pocket, finding no lanes to escape, etc.

OP
OP
Sprfunk

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Cardsbeathawks":2vzb9su9 said:
The Rams really are quite doo-doo. I hope the Seahawks look at how we beat them. Man what a crap football team.

I disagree. Rams are young and dangerous. They have the makings of a good team, and it will not be easy. I just think the Seahawks are far superior to the rams, and have a lot to play for this week, and will play up to their standards.