Thank goodness for a new week

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Worst damn football weekend of my life. Holy crap!

From the Cougs to the Hawks to this total tease by the Falcons. I think I'm gonna lose my damn mind if we don't take care of business on Sunday.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
I just won my first fantasy football championship and I honestly feel completely empty

What a terrible week of football

Seahawkx

Reaction score
Just imagine how the cardinals are feeling about that interception.. UFff. Worst weekend ever!

seanoob

Reaction score
Does that knock arizona out? Disappointing, but I did enjoy the glimmer of hope. Kinda like last night. Sigh.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
seanoob":30f7t2lt said:
Does that knock arizona out? Disappointing, but I did enjoy the glimmer of hope. Kinda like last night. Sigh.

They have a very small chance. Need the Bucs to beat the Saints in the dome + a win in Week 17

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Whos ready for the Wildcard game? I have a feeling we are going to blow this bad.....

lukerguy

Reaction score
Vpk0718":1zhoqrzy said:
I just won my first fantasy football championship and I honestly feel completely empty

What a terrible week of football

I mean this with all sincerity- football will never fill that void.

socalhawker333

Reaction score
You guys need to lighten up! 12-3 record! And you think the Rams are going to throw their draft position with their banged up team at the Clink??? Cards have awoken a sleeping giant Sunday! Go Hawks!!!

13thMan

Reaction score
socalhawker333":342qjxsa said:
You guys need to lighten up! 12-3 record! And you think the Rams are going to throw their draft position with their banged up team at the Clink??? Cards have awoken a sleeping giant Sunday! Go Hawks!!!

I thought the Niners awoke a sleeping giant at the Stick... Ugh. Very frustrating... up 3 games with 4 to go and it comes down to week 17??? Pathetic.

Axx

Reaction score
falcons game was a huge tease....

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2jjxzegr said:
Whos ready for the Wildcard game? I have a feeling we are going to blow this bad.....
Baby Jesus is crying for you. Come on man! Sack up this is the good part of the season.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3mz6otfr said:
This guy is fully prepared for a wild card game. Still cant believe matt ryan threw that interception. I thought they had it, everything was in place after the on side kick. Shoulda coulda RAN THE DAMN BALL