Championship Caliber

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seattle has a championship caliber defense. Seattle has championship caliber special teams. Seattle does not have a championship caliber offense.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
So the 2000 Ravens had a Championship caliber offense or the 2002 Bucs?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":386r2l2h said:
I will take championship defense and special teams anyday over super offense,and by the way our offense is good enough to win a championship.

Well said

gonzhawk

Reaction score
injuries to our top two Wide outs who make gobs and gobs of money and aren't playing certainly don't help...

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":2qs81r4n said:
I will take championship defense and special teams anyday over super offense,and by the way our offense is good enough to win a championship.

Any day except today, you mean?

We are exposed.

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
We didn't have a championship caliber offense today. 49ers and Cardinals have 2 of the best defenses in the NFL. I'm confident that Wilson and the rest of the "O" will make adjustments and play better if we should play either of those 2 again (I think we will). Hopefully, they can wake up and beat STL this week to secure HFA.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The offensive line stunk, Wilson wasn't himself, and Cards defense was lights out. The red zone offense continues to struggle. They should have had 21 points but failed to score tds on 2 of the 3 times they were inside the 5 yard line. Absolutely unacceptable. This needs to be fixed pronto. Cards showed they wanted the game more than the Seahawks did. Another learning lesson for the team. Hopefully they bounce back and win the rest of the way.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1jepwecz said:

We are exposed.

Good Lord. I'm frustrated with the loss too but I have no idea how people don't restrain themselves from overreactions like this one.

Subzero717

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":8akcybvp said:
The Great Hawktini":8akcybvp said:

We are exposed.

I'm calm and cool but I see Greg point. 4 TURNOVERS and 10 points. Last week the same with 23 as Roland pointed out. Its like we are sleep walking. The line with starters back are again a major concern. I get that Sweezy was out. I'd say, that when we have played good defenses, we haven't had rhythm on offense all year.

hawk79

Reaction score
I think we have a championship defense. Just not sure if we have a clutch defense. Too many "must need a stop" drives this defense has given up points. Ie: Colts, 49ers and tonight.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1c34ia19 said:
FlyingGreg":1c34ia19 said:
The Great Hawktini":1c34ia19 said:

We are exposed.

I'm calm and cool but I see Greg point. 4 TURNOVERS and 10 points. Last week the same with 23 as Roland pointed out. Its like we are sleep walking. The line with starters back are again a major concern. I get that Sweezy was out. I'd say, that when we have played good defenses, we haven't had rhythm on offense all year.

Sweezy wouldn't have been that much better, he's just as inconsistent and bad as the rest of the OL. They have been the weak point of the offense all year. Wilson was able to overcome their deficiencies for most of the season but not today. He could have ran for a couple of first downs to extend drives today but chose to throw the ball instead on 3rd down. Those were incomplete passes. His decision making was off today. Credit to the Cards, they played exceptional on defense.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I don't think the Offensive personal is the issue. I think the play calling is just not good enough. Our offense is way too predictable.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":wc2rp1xa said:
One game and we're suddenly exposed.

One game? No. Two out of three? Yes. Two out of two against playoff-caliber teams? Absolutely.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I agree that we miss Rice's experience and we miss a spark we should be getting from the other guy... however red zone play calling just sucked regardless. We get down on the goal line and try to run wide against that D? It sure looks like we have been playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
The difference is Kaepershnick will ACTUALLY RUN FOR 20 yards. RW is afraid of getting hurt but get the F over it man, RUN your short as s*, RUN!

Latest posts