How soon until some ppl start blaming the D

UGotHawked

Reaction score
For giving up the lead late? Played extremely hard all day and got ZERO help from a putrid offensive and ST performance. Guess we'll see.

justafan

Reaction score
Its a team game.They both needed to play better to win the game

niveky

Reaction score
wtf...the offense does nothing all day and the cards had the ball a lot more and ran the ball well. the d got 4 int's, a couple of sacks, plenty of qb hits....wtf else do you want them to do when the offense isn't doing anything

Edit:
heh..got tunnel vision on part of the post about the d...then went back up and saw the putrid offense stuff.... :D

Pstark3

Reaction score
Defense in general played great. Byron Maxwell giving up that TD is pretty much the exact reason why I want Browner back.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Strictly on an inept QB/Offense. I'm seriously concerned about RW. He's looked bad for 3 straight weeks.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Mtjhoyas":azreejc8 said:
Strictly on an inept QB/Offense. I'm seriously concerned about RW. He's looked bad for 3 straight weeks.

Lynch has looked worse. I don't know how he failed to get 1 yard at the end of the first half.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
niveky":1dg4vlye said:
wtf...the offense does nothing all day and the cards had the ball a lot more and ran the ball well. the d got 4 int's, a couple of sacks, plenty of qb hits....wtf else do you want them to do when the offense isn't doing anything

Edit:
heh..got tunnel vision on part of the post about the d...then went back up and saw the putrid offense stuff.... :D

Browner eats that **** for lunch.

Jville

Reaction score
Pstark3":14jxs1ib said:
Defense in general played great. Byron Maxwell giving up that TD is pretty much the exact reason why I want Browner back.

You can't be serious about that play. My goodness. Byron got his hand on it twice trying to knock it free. That was great effort by both receiver and cornerback.

The defense had a great game.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Uh, the D gave up 17 points, that's below the league average, and they got 2 sacks and 4 INT's...I'd say they did just fine and are definitely not to blame here....the offense not being able to score from the 5....well, that's an area to point a finger or two.

The Radish

Reaction score
Jville":1z4w605d said:
Pstark3":1z4w605d said:

You can't be serious about that play. My goodness. Byron got his hand on it twice trying to knock it free. That was great effort by both receiver and cornerback.

I agree with that post. Browner was enough taller he would have knocked that ball away or been in a position to intercept it.

He was just batting at the ball and the second time batted it back to him.

:les:

justafan

Reaction score
As bad as the O looked in the last 2 losses we had the lead and the D gave up the go ahead points at the end.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
justafan":1q3bi4rp said:
As bad as the O looked in the last 2 losses we had the lead and the D gave up the go ahead points at the end.

And the defense was the only reason we had a lead. How many red zone turnovers did they force today? They spent the entire game making up for the inept offense. Four turnovers. I puke every time I see someone blaming the D.

justafan

Reaction score
I never blamed the D for the loss.It was on all 3 phases.But the special teams and the O stepped up and took the lead at the end.The D got beat the final drive.Puke if you want thats your call.