How soon until some ppl start blaming the D

Timberhawk

Reaction score
D was great besides the dumb penalties. The O line is needing a lot of work IMO. RW made some bad decisions. Once he could have ran for a first-down on third and one but tried to squeeze a pass into Baldwin he dropped. There were a couple other bad decisions but that is bound to happen and again the O line not giving him time didn't help.

OP
OP
U

UGotHawked

Reaction score
justafan":1qufm367 said:
As bad as the O looked in the last 2 losses we had the lead and the D gave up the go ahead points at the end.

And there it is! Offense and ST were disgusting today. This one is 100% on them!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
All I have to say ....they better play better next Sunday! Or else.....we'll never hear the end of it for the entire off season!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
The Radish":36pdl30g said:
Jville":36pdl30g said:
Pstark3":36pdl30g said:
Defense in general played great. Byron Maxwell giving up that TD is pretty much the exact reason why I want Browner back.

You can't be serious about that play. My goodness. Byron got his hand on it twice trying to knock it free. That was great effort by both receiver and cornerback.

I agree with that post. Browner was enough taller he would have knocked that ball away or been in a position to intercept it.

He was just batting at the ball and the second time batted it back to him.

:les:

Maxwell had excellent defense... Floyd just made an extraordinary effort to keep that ball.

You all can't just assume Browner would even be in position to make that play.. Floyd has 4.4 speed even at 6'3, 225 pounds... its why he was a top 15 pick.