Until We Lose Again, We Are Still The NO.1 Seed

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Not to mention San Francisco has to still win 2 more games.

Which leads to this question...

When was the last time the Seahawks lost two games in a row at HOME?

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Absolutely no reason to assume anything. RW and the offense have been atrocious.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Today....this team "tripped over itself" time after time. I was very disappointed! The OL simply "stunk up the place"!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Correction

BEVELL and the offense have been atrocious.

I think anyone watching football would be hard pressed to make us a favorite right now.

Watch Denver vault (rightfully so) to the #1, for while their defense has been suspect their offense is strong enough to overcome it.

No matter what, unless we can find a new OC, or get our existing one to pull his head out of his rear - our road just got more difficult.

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
To answer my own question:

Since 2011: Week 4 (2 pt lost to the Falcons), Week 8 (blow out to the Bengals)

With 2 Away Games and a Bye sandwhiched in between.

As for the inquiries on offense, Cardinals have a top 5 defense... the Rams do not.

Also, its about time for Bevell to get his head out his own arse and come out with another do or die gameplan like we saw vs the Saints.

Mjolnir

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1y0pvzet said:
Today....this team "tripped over itself" time after time. I was very disappointed! The OL simply "stunk up the place"!

Hmmm. I'm probably blind, but my recollection is that Wilson had alot of time. The OL did great in terms of pass protection. Not so well in run blocking. I'm actually a little impressed with Bowie, but that is without looking at replays.

Hard to put the finger on the "blame" here, but I just think our offense simply got outplayed. Not sure if we wanted it enough.

In the end, I'm of the same opinion as those who think this loss is probably a good thing for the team in the long run.

General Manager

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3dj1kok7 said:
As I've said 100 times, we need a big body #1 WR.

Tate and Baldwin got bitchslapped today.

I don't know how anyone can watch this team and say WR isn't a priority in the draft.

Polaris

Reaction score
We play again like that next week, we will lose and we won't have the number one seed.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Aristotle22":22em3phq said:
We will take careof business, fear not. In Russ we trust

We said this before the Cardinals game.

All week it was about how we had a chance to clinch #1 seed at home against the Cardinals and that the Seahawks would be pumped up to play and secure it.

Yup.