kudos to Arizona, but I'm just bummed at our offense today

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
tough game for our offense... Cards played with fire today and so did our defense. Love the guy, but I'm going to hold my tongue on Turbin for a little while so I can be objective later when I post my real feelings.

How does a team have 4 interceptions and not score on the one yard line with Marshawn in the backfield? How does our Kick returner just fumble out of nowhere. Couple of bad calls, but we should not have been in a position to let those matter.

OP
OP
BobinLaConner

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for Turbin as a man for what he went through, but he has not really been what I would call an asset for us. The dropped pass in San Fran last year, ankle tackles with nothing more than a feather, and then this kind of ridiculous stuff today...C'Mon Man

scutterhawk

Reaction score
megamanflx1":3t89ufg8 said:
For all the serious, I don't want to see Turbin on kickoff returns ever again.
Gods honest truth here...I had just gotten done telling my wife that I had a bad feeling when I saw Turbin getting ready to return, and no sooner did I get those words out of my mouth, he flips the ball to the Tards.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
I cannot fathom why on earth Pete sent him back out there after he nearly lost the first one. He better not see the field for the rest of the season in that role. Not ideally suited for it, clearly.