We are going nowhere........

Blitzer88

Reaction score
In the playoffs with this offense. Sorry, nothing today showed me we can put up enough points to contend.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
And the last 14 games mean nothing?

Wilson's receivers dropped eight "gotta catch that" passes that were catchable from Wilson. We haven't done that all year. Everything to me says this was an anomaly. The run game needs to be addressed, though.

Throwdown

Reaction score
offense was digustingly sad today.

Bowie needs to be sat down, he was pathetic and lazy all day.

ATX_Hawk

Reaction score
Well time to ignore the forums for the week. Can't take all this negativity.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":14g7ejpo said:

Lol these tunes are week to week. It's definitely a cause for concern, and they'll need to improve. Not goona toss in the towel.

w00t

Reaction score
Throwdown":10hpkw6q said:
offense was digustingly sad today.

Bowie needs to be sat down, he was pathetic and lazy all day.

Yup. Bowie and Turbin needs be benched/not active. They need to keep CM activated and put Bailey on RG if Sweezy is still out.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
I don't totally call it the same way. However the offense has been not so great the last four or so games. Defense wins championships, but today with four picks and still a loss at home is uncanny.

nategreat

Reaction score
I love these types of posts. Obviously, with the way the offense played today, it'll be hard to get very far. But for most of the season, the offense HASN'T been like this. You can't take the worst performance of the season and automatically say that's how they are going to play.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1ey93wgr said:

Wilson's receivers dropped eight "gotta catch that" passes that were catchable from Wilson. We haven't done that all year. Everything to me says this was an anomaly. The run game needs to be addressed, though.

One of the worst games for catching the ball for the Hawks. Lots of balls that they normally catch. Russells accuracy seems a little off the last couple games too

niveky

Reaction score
the good thing is that usually concussions, unless very bad, are one game injuries..haven't heard anything anywhere saying sweezy was really rocked that bad. he should be back next week and that will definitely help the run game.

kmedic

Reaction score
RW was hurried all game, I can't really blame the guy. The offensive line has to do a better job protecting and opening up running lanes. The guards today were particularly pathetic (and frankly have been subpar all season long).

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
The offense has been bad for the last 3 games. RW has been awful. Love the guy, but he is choking big time down the stretch. Looks really uncomfortable and is sticking on his first read.

Not feeling great about next week and going forward.

P.S. Robert Turbin has no business being on the field. Don't give me the "pass pro" line.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ATX_Hawk":ych43qlz said:
Well time to ignore the forums for the week. Can't take all this negativity.
Yeah, there are so many positives to be taken away with this shitty game. LOL