Game ball goes to?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Probably Sherman. 2 INTs + a PD leading to a INT. Maxwell had a big game, too.

LOB was lights out.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Maxwell. Has a target on his back and comes up big. Wagner with an honorable mention for his blitzing.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1yt0e34n said:
Sherman. Responsible for three of the five Manning interceptions, and some stellar play on defense.

Yup, agree with this. Whole secondary was great but Sherm stuck out.

warden

Reaction score
Maxwells best game was against the Saints, followed up with two more great games were he has 3 INTs. He has been awesome. Thurmond and Browner are out and our third stringer comes in and plays better then those two.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I was going to say Jeremy Lane. Good argument for Sherman too. But while Sherman had big plays, Lane's big plays are the kind that go unnoticed, yet win games. I think they both get game balls.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'd have to go Maxwell. He stole those balls in two different types of routes.

Welcome to the Legion. I expect to see a lot of 41 jerseys next season cuz that guy is money.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sherm with 2.5 INTs. Bennett played a role in the secondary's success (among others). He was a beast and about to get a nice bump in pay. Hope it's from us.

raisethe3

Reaction score
I would say for the secondary. Sherman and Maxwell, those guys took care of business.

Also, I expect Maxwell start at RCB next season permanently. Dude is just too good.

RezHawk

Reaction score
I vote Maxwell. His pick on the 20 pretty much sealed the deal and he caught it with his balls which counts for style points.