Looking ahead to week 16

kidhawk

Reaction score
With this game in hand and the miners well on their way to a win, I thought it was a good time to mention that next week at home against the cardinals a win clinches everything.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Too many things to play for. We still have a current 14 game home win streak and a win gives us both the NFC West and #1 seed in the playoffs. If we have a let down game it would be week 17 but not against the Cardinals

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted to clinch today just for fun but clinching with a win at home will be enjoyable as well. Since SF doesn't play until MNF next week, we won't somehow clinch earlier than our own game.

warden

Reaction score
Week 16

Time to go 1 and 0 in a championship week

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm taking my best friend to the game so we get to watch the Hawks win the division AND HFA together. SWEET!!

Seahawkx

Reaction score
If we are going to lose any other game, it should be the Cardinals game.. I want them to win so they are still in playoff picture.. Then they can play like crazy against 49ers and injure a few of those punks and maybe get their wildcard spot.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seahawkx":a3md8e9x said:
If we are going to lose any other game, it should be the Cardinals game.. I want them to win so they are still in playoff picture.. Then they can play like crazy against 49ers and injure a few of those punks and maybe get their wildcard spot.

That's loser talk. BOO! :34853_doh:

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Seahawkx":3ky27aa5 said:

NFZqt

warden

Reaction score
Aros":2njlekca said:
Seahawkx":2njlekca said:

That's loser talk. BOO! :34853_doh:

Yep loser talk. I want to play the best teams out there in the playoffs. I am not scared. You can't be the best if you can't be the best. In my opinion the second best team in the NFC is not the Saints or Panthers but the 49ers. So come on 49ers come visit the Clink one more time so we can b!tch slap you again

Riley12

Reaction score
The whole Riley clan is going to be present for the glory.

morgulon1

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2kkbe4xw said:
Seahawkx":2kkbe4xw said:

NFZqt

Is that the crazy/angry Cowboy fan?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2p0tav0x said:
Seahawkx":2p0tav0x said:

NFZqt

LOL!!

CD_Hawks

Reaction score
Does anybody think its possible to get tickets for the next game. My season is over here in Alaska and I will be coming through Seattle next weekend. I have not been to a game since their first playoff game against the Bronco's when i was a kid. My birthday is the day after Christmas and my mother got me " a " ticket for the game back in 83. I was 15 and went by myself. All my friends were either Cowboy or "Stealer" fans back then The Blue Wave was in full affect. I wish they would pass out the blue and white cards so we could do that again. The Dome was shaking so bad i remember looking up because i thought it would come crashing down, awesome memories. Well anyway it would be cool to go to a game again.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You can always ALWAYS get a ticket to any game if you are willing to buy from a scalper and pay out of your nose right before the game. If you are willing to wait a few minutes after kickoff, your chances are even better and the price drops. My buddy and I used to do that many moons ago and it worked every time. Scalpers get desperate the closer to kickoff, and especially after the game has started.

CD_Hawks

Reaction score
Aros":2y5hm8s8 said:
You can always ALWAYS get a ticket to any game if you are willing to buy from a scalper and pay out of your nose right before the game. If you are willing to wait a few minutes after kickoff, your chances are even better and the price drops. My buddy and I used to do that many moons ago and it worked every time. Scalpers get desperate the closer to kickoff, and especially after the game has started.
I might just have to try that but Im worried about buying fake tickets or stolen one's. I have a friend that got tickets from someone that they apparently stole online some how and when they got to the gate they were sent away. I would be pissed haha.

Riley12

Reaction score
CD_Hawks":29g6u0tn said:
I have a friend that got tickets from someone that they apparently stole online some how and when they got to the gate they were sent away. I would be pissed haha.

If it is after kickoff and you are that worried, bring the ticket guy with you right up to the scanners.

When I have been looking for a single ticket (or looking to sell one), I would usually get down there extremely early
(prior to 8AM) and walk around with a sign. If you cover enough ground, you will eventually run into a season ticket
holder who had their +1 fall through at the last second.

CD_Hawks

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I just looked on the official site and it looks like there are still about 2000 tickets left...Oh yeah!