Hey 12

Chaosist

Reaction score
I wish I could say this was a good game, but I really can't. You guys definitely showed up. My offense is complete crap, though the defense has played well all things considered.

My hat's off to you.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Classy post. Hope Cruz is ok. GL for the rest of the year.

OP
OP
Chaosist

Chaosist

Reaction score
Sprfunk":3onq2b9n said:
Classy post. Hope Cruz is ok. GL for the rest of the year.
I always try and keep it classy. I just wish my squad could have made this a more competitive game.

Whoa. What a play by Jernigan. lol

OP
OP
Chaosist

Chaosist

Reaction score
And thanks for the well wishes for Cruz...

This season is lost already. I just hope we can fix this OL in the offseason.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Giants defense came out and kept it a real game until well into the second half. At least you have a great defense to build on. NY really just needs a RB and OL, and that'd be a GOOD team. Brown was getting stuffed all day.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Chaosist":3qrcclna said:

Nothing personal, but I hope not! I like it like this.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Your defense played a very good game. They gave our offense fits all day. Our sputtering and not being in synch for much of the game was because of the pressure the Giants D was giving us. Hope Cruz is okay and you're a proud team who will bounce back next year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thanks for the class post by the Giants fan! Now get an o-line and get back to beating up the cow patties again! :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thanks for the class post by the Giants fan! Now get an o-line and get back to beating up the cow patties again! :)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Chaosist":1wbtez5i said:

You should be able to. Thanks for keeping it classy.

OP
OP
Chaosist

Chaosist

Reaction score
Aros":207j3b4u said:
Your defense played a very good game. They gave our offense fits all day. Our sputtering and not being in synch for much of the game was because of the pressure the Giants D was giving us. Hope Cruz is okay and you're a proud team who will bounce back next year.
The defense played extremely well, especially considering the holes the offense was digging for them. I hope we can get everything sorted, I believe we play again next year. I would like to be able to come back here after the game with a different feeling, lol.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fix your OL and that will take so much of the pressure off Eli and he will be Eli again. We envy your two recent SB championships and we hope to grab our first in franchise history this year. Maybe we see you guys again next year!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Chaosist":2vxtkbwq said:
I wish I could say this was a good game, but I really can't. You guys definitely showed up. My offense is complete crap, though the defense has played well all things considered.

My hat's off to you.

Thanks for showing class. We know that the Giants are out of sorts this season. They have earned a ton of respect for sustained success and Giants fans know how to handle themselves. Greatly appreciated. Hang in there and I hope you guys have a great offseason and get back in business next year. With your team, you could be back in the Super Bowl in no time.

I wonder if they just got cursed because the Super Bowl is in NY? I know this much, until the Giants were mathematically eliminated, no one doubted that they couldn't get in and win. After an awful start they started winning and I was thinking "well here they go again" The idea of a surging Giants team getting in the playoffs put me on Red Alert.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1sk50wwr said:
Chaosist":1sk50wwr said:

My hat's off to you.

Thanks for showing class. We know that the Giants are out of sorts this season. They have earned a ton of respect for sustained success and Giants fans know how to handle themselves. Greatly appreciated. Hang in there and I hope you guys have a great offseason and get back in business next year. With your team, you could be back in the Super Bowl in no time.

I wonder if they just got cursed because the Super Bowl is in NY? I know this much, until the Giants were mathematically eliminated, no one doubted that they couldn't get in and win. After an awful start they started winning and I was thinking "well here they go again" The idea of a surging Giants team getting in the playoffs put me on Red Alert.
It worried me for a second but I worry about Baltimore and Carolina far more.