Where can I buy a 12 flag?

keith da hawk

Reaction score
So my mother wants a 12th Man flag for Christmas and i can't seem to find one anywhere. So where can I buy a 3x5 flag? I figured this was the best place to go.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
EBay. Volume12 store. Flag stores carry them. There's one in Tacoma off of So. tac way but I forgot what its called

LargentFan

Reaction score
I've been trying to find a heavy duty outdoor flag to replace the one I used to fly, but it wore out. All I can find is cheap-o single sided thin flags that will wear out in a week of mild wind.

minormillikin

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1o9oupt0 said:
Texas A&M
Congratulations for knowing about one of the other teams that recognizes their "12th Man." Do you have a point, or just another 9er troll?

Lmflores8

Reaction score
Did anyone ever find a quality flag to buy? I'm looking for the classic style they rise in the field. If so where do you get that flag???!!! I have been searching for one for my husband and it's like trying to the holy grail!!!
Sorry.
If you could please refer me to where you brought the flag so that I may purchase a similar one I'd greatly appreciate it ;)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hey Keith, I'll stop by the Team Shop today on my "ritual" walk down there on Lunch Break. I'll let you know if they currently have any down there.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Lmflores8":2ff7npql said:
Did anyone ever find a quality flag to buy? I'm looking for the classic style they rise in the field. If so where do you get that flag???!!! I have been searching for one for my husband and it's like trying to the holy grail!!!
Sorry.
If you could please refer me to where you brought the flag so that I may purchase a similar one I'd greatly appreciate it ;)

Use the link posted above.
Keep in mind. If you want a light weight one to carry into a game or if you want to fly it in the weather.

The higher priced, heavy weight double sided ones are much better for running up the pole. Worth the extra change IMHO.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Keith, was just down at the team shop a little bit ago. They had 4 left, they were the 5' X 7' ones, and are running $85. Any season ticket holder can get you 15 percent off of that.

Lmflores8

Reaction score
pmedic920":8d2y8yff said:
Lmflores8":8d2y8yff said:
Sorry.

Use the link posted above.
Keep in mind. If you want a light weight one to carry into a game or if you want to fly it in the weather.

The higher priced, heavy weight double sided ones are much better for running up the pole. Worth the extra change IMHO.

Thanks! I'm assuming you meant the fly flags link but I was wondering if anyone actually bought one from there.

Lmflores8

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":ye3uc4uv said:
Keith, was just down at the team shop a little bit ago. They had 4 left, they were the 5' X 7' ones, and are running $85. Any season ticket holder can get you 15 percent off of that.

Ugh. I wish I lived near the shop :( it would be so much easier to see and buy one. Thanks for the recon!