Reaction score
I'm calling it...

Bucs 21
49'er 17

Falcons 10
49'ers 13

Cards 31
49'ers 24

No playoffs, not this years... see ya next year fellas!!

:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
hey, what's ya tryin' to do... bring me down?!!

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Hopefully the trolls go with them (games over, time to move along), and NY/STL/AZ fans bring some good discussion/smack.

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, I am going to agree with the Englishman. Until the division is clinched I wouldn't be crowing too much. Probably want them to get the 5th seed. I see them beating the NFCN or NFCE division champion. Would rather play them in the NFCCG because I also see them beating the Saints in a rematch.

But then again, I am getting ahead of myself. Maybe the Lions/Eagles or Cowboys shocks everyone in the NFC and wins it all.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3cb9u2g3 said:
I reckon they'll win all three and finish 12-4.

I've had them pegged at 11-5 all year, so I'm guessing they lose next week, then win the final two.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3r28egfb said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3r28egfb said:

I've had them pegged at 11-5 all year, so I'm guessing they lose next week, then win the final two.

Nope. They'll win next week, but lose at Arizona in the final week.

Think about it. Do you know how many teams with winning records San Francisco has beaten on the road this year?

ZERO.

Arizona will go into that season finale with no worse than an 8-7 record.

It is known.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3qmdicod said:
Sarlacc83":3qmdicod said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3qmdicod said:

Nope. They'll win next week, but lose at Arizona in the final week.

Think about it. Do you know how many teams with winning records San Francisco has beaten on the road this year?

ZERO.

Arizona will go into that season finale with no worse than an 8-7 record.

It is known.

But what about the post-Seahawks game curse?

hawker84

Reaction score
Niners aren't going anywhere, they'll be major players in the playoffs... Seattle and SF are the two best/most complete teams in the NFC.

Ozzy

Reaction score
After this game I feel even more confident about a rematch in Seattle. I think we win 70% of the time in San Fran. They deserved the win but honestly after watching that game I think we win that game almost every time. A flukey run by Gore and a horribly officiated game(against both teams) ruined that game. Kaep is horrible too. Feeling good about the Seahawks especially after seeing how N.O and Carolina look on the road against good teams.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
I hope they do go 12-4, that's gonna make them the 5 seed unless Carolina wins out. It's less likely we see them in our first home game if they are #5. If they are #6 and win, it's a lock they come back up here. Let's make them go win in New Orleans before coming here.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
So let me get this straight:

We are supposedly the best team or near the best team in football.

We came into yesterday's game with a playoff mentality in a game that was clearly important to us - but we lost anyway.

We lost on the road in good weather and in the afternoon time slot.

and yet....the team that beat us in spite of all of that, somehow, for some inexplicable reason, is going to stumble down the stretch even though we know they have a good coach and were able to play under pressure well enough to get to the SB last year (something we could not do).

It sounds more like someone's hopes and dreams than reasonable analysis. I suppose you could point out that SF has not been solid on the road this year, but you could counter with the truth that it was missing over half its passing offense for over half the year too. So the numbers are a bit misleading.

I would be very shocked to see SF go into a tailspin with how close they are now to a playoff slot.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Would love to have them in the playoffs.

General Manager

Reaction score
No the hell with that I want them in the playoffs so we can destroy for all to see.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":3csahpyw said:
After this game I feel even more confident about a rematch in Seattle. I think we win 70% of the time in San Fran. They deserved the win but honestly after watching that game I think we win that game almost every time. A flukey run by Gore and a horribly officiated game(against both teams) ruined that game. Kaep is horrible too. Feeling good about the Seahawks especially after seeing how N.O and Carolina look on the road against good teams.

History says we win far less in San Fran than 70%; in fact, we haven't actually won there in years, and didn't with this year's stacked team. I'm not saying we cannot, but 70% is crazy optimistic.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Largent80":1ic60z8q said:
I hope we get to play them at home again.... :twisted:

Me too, as far as I am concerned, they are the most favorable matchup for the Hawks. I would feel comfortable with the Hawks playing them again in SF, in the Clink? The beatings will continue eternally. They wanted "blood" as they stated before the game. They have been embarrassed nationally by the Hawks twice and instead of blood, they essentially scratched the bully, then ran into the principal's office.

School's out bitches.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1tu73p55 said:
austinslater25":1tu73p55 said:

History says we win far less in San Fran than 70%; in fact, we haven't actually won there in years, and didn't with this year's stacked team. I'm not saying we cannot, but 70% is crazy optimistic.

History of what?

Here is the deal. Under Wilson, the Hawks just get better. The guy has only played there twice, first time he struggled pretty hard. Yesterday he chose his battles and actually performed only to have some penalties bring back some plays. There is no denying that he was in great control of the game though, especially considering the desperate nature of the Niners. The Hawks had the lead in that game several times. The Niners haven't had a lead in the Clink since 2011. I think Russell lost his last game in SF for a long time. Let the streak begin.