Here's My Stupid Opinion...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think the Seahawks should have won this gosh darn game.

They knew it was going to be like lighting a fire into a bee's nest yet I feel they didn't play as well as they could have.

They played well in many areas but clearly we didn't play our best game. Had we, this would have been a 34-19 game. Russell was good but not great like we needed him to be...Our defense was good but not great when we needed them to be...Not being a sore loser, just stating the facts.

I actually thought is was likely we would lose today but when it actually happens, it sucks ass. To see Harbaugh and Crap laughing on the sidelines at the end of the game is the worst part of all.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Aros":low6j1mb said:
I think the Seahawks should have won this gosh darn game.

They knew it was going to be like lighting a fire into a bee's nest yet I feel they didn't play as well as they could have.

They played well in many areas but clearly we didn't play our best game. Had we, this would have been a 34-19 game. Russell was good but not great like we needed him to be...Our defense was good but not great when we needed them to be...Not being a sore loser, just stating the facts.

I actually thought is was likely we would lose today but when it actually happens, it sucks ass. To see Harbaugh and Crap laughing on the sidelines at the end of the game is the worst part of all.

I think you're just about spot on, really.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Obviously they didn't play as well as they *could* have. We all know they can beat this team. I agree. I had it as a 50-50 loss in my book. Which is why I'm not worried. We're in the lucky-ass position right now where we can actually afford this loss. Did anyone think that was the case when we all peeked at the schedule to start the year??

We lost. Now (boo-hoo) we're only 11-2 with the #1 seed in the NFC still in reaching distance. GO HAWKS>

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'd say something, but I'd just be accused of being a driveling idiot that takes the easy out by laying any blame whatsoever at the feet of Our High Lord & Savior, Darrell Bevell.

mikeak

Reaction score
It is ok - it is very hard to beat a team 3 times in one season. This was a smart move

Now I saw something in the second half I haven't really seen before. RW tried to "drill" it in there in very tight spots. He did not even attempt those throws earlier in the season.

My takeaway - RW will be unbelievable come playoff time

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
I do agree. Seeing the 9ers happy is like poison in my soul...But I rest on my argument. The Niners would trade places with us 100 out of 100 times if given the chance, even now. 11-2 Vs 9-4. 3 games left...

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
1323230097_its_ok_bro_gag.jpg

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I am very aware of our playoff positioning but let's be honest as Seahawks fans...

We wanted this game today, period.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2tq416jp said:
RolandDeschain":2tq416jp said:
I'd say something, but I'd just be accused of being a driveling idiot that takes the easy out by laying any blame whatsoever at the feet of Our High Lord & Savior, Darrell Bevell.

Go home, you're drunk.
I love that even though he's drunk, he still manages to have nearly perfect grammar and puncuation. :chug:

Aros":2tq416jp said:
Don't get me wrong, I am very aware of our playoff positioning but let's be honest as Seahawks fans...

We wanted this game today, period.

Yarp. It never feels good to lose to division rival. 11-2 sure makes it easier to swallow though. :0190l:

mrblitz

Reaction score
we need to make some of those double-digit-yardage runs without getting penalized.

nsport

Reaction score
Mods - it's time to combine all of Aros' threads into one... I think he might be the drunk guy in the bar who will talk to anyone who'll listen. :)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3k0ub9ma said:
RolandDeschain":3k0ub9ma said:

Go home, you're drunk.
I am home. I'm also drunk. How does that invalidate my statement?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
razgriz737":uk7q80je said:
I love that even though he's drunk, he still manages to have nearly perfect grammar and puncuation. :chug:
My muscle memory for my keyboard makes it almost impossible to make more than the occasional typo, even while completely wasted. I'm also fixing a typo with almost every post I make before I submit it though, too.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
The feeling you got watching them laughing on the sidelines today is just going to make it so much sweeter when you see them heartbroken after their playoff dreams end in the CLink next month.

The Radish

Reaction score
nsport":3g7i1j13 said:
Mods - it's time to combine all of Aros' threads into one... I think he might be the drunk guy in the bar who will talk to anyone who'll listen. :)

You might be right. Perhaps I should call Cindy. lol

He's wrong tho, we played like shit after the middle of the second quarter. Wilson tried to hard this game rather than let the game come to him like he did on those 2 scoring drives. I remember 2 passes that should have been pick 6s against us that he threw. I saw him throwing into double and even triple coverage thinking he could thread the needle and get it in there. Where did that type of play come from?

I still say they picked on Thomas all day very successfully. He didn't hold his ground and they ran play after play to the area he abandoned including a 51 yard run that finished the game for us.

Again our guys are getting to cute. they are not running to where the ball is, they are running to where they "think" the ball will be. They did this a couple of games ago and they need to put the stop on that.

razgriz737

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":fuc1hyzm said:
razgriz737":fuc1hyzm said:
My muscle memory for my keyboard makes it almost impossible to make more than the occasional typo, even while completely wasted. I'm also fixing a typo with almost every post I make before I submit it though, too.
That's impressive, dude. I try not to post when drunk, or else I'll end up making a thread like that epic jamsomatic one, haha. One of the gems from that thread was my sig for a while.
jamsomatic":fuc1hyzm said:
It wasn't just a dimb coincidence lik you probably tgought. They tested what makes you a fat slov and those colors won just like Emerald is telling you what happens be t...... next!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":fqaba0j8 said:
I like the drunk Ro. :th2thumbs: