Caption This

Throwdown

Reaction score
tempRM6_9129--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Whatchu mean I catch the ball funny!?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Russell: I know everyone thinks I'm nice guy who never says anything bad about anyone, I mean, I've met Colin Kaepernick and I've only said nice things...but Dude, you suck.

Drake: What?!

OLYhawks

Reaction score
You're gonna beat the Niners by thiiiiiiiiiiis much!

Ruminator

Reaction score
This is not a caption contribution, but an observation of RW's hands. We've all seen close-ups, but that back-aways shot, looking at those fingers gripping the football, wow. Just freakishly large.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ruminator":zzx6c4dq said:
This is not a caption contribution, but an observation of RW's hands. We've all seen close-ups, but that back-aways shot, looking at those fingers gripping the football, wow. Just freakishly large.

You know what is said about a dude with big hands, right ?

He wears a big SUPER BOWL RING.
Ba-zing-ga.

Kaiser

Reaction score
heeeeeeey buddy! buddy buddy buddy buddy!

i have something really important to talk to you about.

want to increase the size of your penis?

HoRneR

Reaction score
If this was a pic of drake and kaepernick it would show to you guys that he wasn't focused and didn't care about football....... and don't lie ive seen the post on here! :141847_bnono:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
HoRneR":3sxqbh3t said:
If this was a pic of drake and kaepernick it would show to you guys that he wasn't focused and didn't care about football....... and don't lie ive seen the post on here! :141847_bnono:

If this was a 49ers message board then your presence here would make a whole lot more sense!

HoRneR

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2gea8dfe said:
HoRneR":2gea8dfe said:

If this was a 49ers message board then your presence here would make a whole lot more sense!

Started from the webzone now im here :mrgreen:

mistaowen

Reaction score
Drake is the worst when it comes to bandwaggoning.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
HoRneR":3qkhpya6 said:
Get over yourself, tell your qb the same thing. Your qb is a one read and run qb who will be a backup in 2 years. I would say that if it were Kap because he obviously needs more film study. Just sayin.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
HoRneR":1d7qyozu said:

It's not like we don't want to like Kaepernick, he just makes it really really hard to like him, and I would say that regardless of whether I was a Seahawk fan or not. I mean maybe he is just awkward in media press conferences but yea, I like Russell Wilson.