In what quarter is the game won?

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
The fourth quarter...

As we enter the final quarter of the season, we're going 4-0. How's 15-1 look going into the playoffs, gentlemen? We got this! Go Hawks!

Axx

Reaction score
Pstark3":20fe78cp said:
makes that colts game hurt alot more :/

lmao that colts game is hurting alot right now

jkitsune

Reaction score
Pstark3":2tjtf4az said:

Does it? I don't know that it's so bad for the Seahawks to have had a couple reminders of their mortality. I'm also not sure I'd want the added pressure of 19-0 over our heads when we're just trying to win the first championship in team history.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I think we won the Saints game with like 5 minutes left in the first quarter...

Seanhawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":gtz5v7qy said:
Pstark3":gtz5v7qy said:

Does it? I don't know that it's so bad for the Seahawks to have had a couple reminders of their mortality. I'm also not sure I'd want the added pressure of 19-0 over our heads when we're just trying to win the first championship in team history.

I agree. Let's save 19-0 for our 3rd championship run.

Pstark3

Reaction score
jkitsune":71z5hbcl said:
Pstark3":71z5hbcl said:

Well maybe not so much now. But if we go undefeated the rest of the season and win the big one, looking back years from now its gonna really suck looking at that one loss. im sure our 18-1 would look alot better than the patriots though.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
Do you guys think that there's a real possibility of 15 wins this season? If we win the next two weeks, I would expect the starters to have limited to no playing time in the last two games. Am I off?

tom sawyer

Reaction score
The game isn't won until the fat zeros appear on the game clock

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I thought we were 0-0 going into the 49ers game on Sunday???

OP
OP
KARAVARUS

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
BobcatHawk":3bzs710g said:
Do you guys think that there's a real possibility of 15 wins this season? If we win the next two weeks, I would expect the starters to have limited to no playing time in the last two games. Am I off?

Pete has his philosophy of always compete. If he doesn't put a team out there in the best position to win, he loses cred. He didn't rest anyone in the finale last year per say, he kept it competitive. Plus you don't want your players sitting for a month between games because you're scared of injury. 15-1 regular season and 3-0 in the playoffs...

Hawks46

Reaction score
JesterHawk":tz18yyqy said:
I think we won the Saints game with like 5 minutes left in the first quarter...

Lol beat me to it.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I'm actually kind of happy we got a loss out of the way early this year. Sure it'd be hella fun to be the ones to FINALLY shut Mercury Morris up, but the possibility of that undefeated season could be a distraction.

Not that I really think THIS bunch would fall victim to it, but... whoever comes out of the AFC this year is pretty likely to be a big steaming pile of dog doo. If we won 16 games and got to the Super Bowl, there's always the possibility to look past the game and celebrate your undefeated season during the holiday between the NFCCG and the Super Bowl. I'm convinced that's what happened to New England in 07. The Giants were ASS that year and kind of bumbled their way to the Super Bowl. Pats thought the Giants would just lie down before their greatness and got caught off guard.

It's better this way. Now we can just take care of business the rest of the way without the lofty expectations. And besides... we have to save something for next year...