I Think

Largent80

Reaction score
The Saints picked a bad week to come to Seattle. Well ok, they didn't pick it but....

Yes we are missing our starting CB's backup, but the two others we have stepping in have plenty of game experience.

AND, this team is going to be a pissed off group with all that has gone on the last few days.

I am feeling that the Hawks are going to play a very inspired game.

:icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig:

CANHawk

Reaction score
I really hope Sherm and Earl have chips on their shoulders this game. And I hope Graham catches the 12:31 Kamtrack to Toledo like Vernon Davis did. I dunno why I think this, i have no reason to think this, but I bet if you punch Graham in the mouth once or twice REALLY hard (like Kam Chancellor hard), he disappears.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
CANHawk":2x5szce8 said:
I really hope Sherm and Earl have chips on their shoulders this game. And I hope Graham catches the 12:31 Kamtrack to Toledo like Vernon Davis did. I dunno why I think this, i have no reason to think this, but I bet if you punch Graham in the mouth once or twice REALLY hard (like Kam Chancellor hard), he disappears.
Do you think that like Greg Jennings, he hates to be touched?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
CANHawk":hw01z35v said:

Ahh....like Will Smith in Independence Day....WELCOME TO EARTH....or Seattle??
:2: :thfight7:
:thirishdrinkers: :0190l:
Go Hawks

stack600

Reaction score
Feelin it..Heard Clayton and Wyman talking about how chippy practice was today..A couple fights breaking out. I don't think I would want to be the Saints this Monday Night....

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Yeah, it'll be just like Bill Belechick post SypGate, but ours will be called TokeGate. We'll blow their doors off!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
It might be frigid-ass cold too. For a while there they were talking about a few snowflakes. Reminds me of the MNF game our SB year--fricken started snowing just before game time.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1up4kft5 said:
Yeah, it'll be just like Bill Belechick post SypGate, but ours will be called TokeGate. We'll blow their doors off!

We'll huff and we'll puff and we'll blow your......nvm.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
this team is going to unleash on the saints and deliver a serious ass whooping.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":1s6h5y3c said:
How do you think "Graham Crackers" are made? :roll:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
CANHawk":37u51elg said:
That was 'HOLY Toledo' for Davis. We need somedy to out-Talib Graham.