Playoff invoices out in email

Status
Not open for further replies.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Yes, that time has come... Seahawks home playoff game invoices are going out in email to season ticket holders today. Got mine in the last 30 minutes or so, reserved my tickets already.

BTW, for the confused, the invoice is for three games -- but we can only end up playing a maximum of two games at home, regardless of seed or performance (win/loss), there's no way to actually play three at home... so you can't actually end up paying the full amount of the entire invoice.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I got this too. was sorta confusing, if i put my card in but paid "0" right now, and I got a confirmation email, then I should just be charged as games are confirmed? Or should i have paid the balance already? Not really the most intuitive set-up.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Mine go from $84 (regular season price), to $99 for Divisional round and $164 for NFC Championship, wow.
Quite the jump for the title game, but worth it. The jump for Divisional Round is pretty common, as far as amount. The pay as you play is the way to go. 1st payment comes out Dec. 30th, 2nd payment for the NFC Championship comes out Jan. 13th. Makes sense, make sure we win it before taking it out etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.