Steve Largent on Wyman Mike & Moore

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Great post thank you for sharing! Live in KC now and wore my Largent throw back jersey for Halloween. I received tons of compliments from all the Chiefs fans.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I literally just finished listening to this interview as I was checking .Net for the inevitable corresponding thread. How cool is that that Doug Baldwin came to Steve Largent for receiving advice in training camp? NOW those toenail dragging sideline catches make complete sense, as he LOOKS like Largent out there doing those. Awesome.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
SeahawksRawk":3o3beubk said:
Largent would love to catch Wilson's balls!!!

Oh the joy of being able to watch this. Perverted or not it would be special!

You're telling me. Could you imagine what it would be like to add Largent in his prime to this offense along with the pieces they've already got. MUUUWWWWAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! (Evil Laugh) Now THAT would be fun.

drdiags

Reaction score
I cannot believe our coaches gave Tez crap for giving advice to one of our DL that asked him for it. So they want our HoF players to be seen and not heard? Come on Man!

Jville

Reaction score
Terrific insight on Largent and Baldwin. Thanks for posting.

Doug Baldwin remains my active roster favorite.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
drdiags":1r957gyt said:
I cannot believe our coaches gave Tez crap for giving advice to one of our DL that asked him for it. So they want our HoF players to be seen and not heard? Come on Man!

When was this?

drdiags

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3d3sa30a said:
drdiags":3d3sa30a said:

When was this?

Steve wasn't specific but I gather it was around training camp. If you listen to the audio, he mentions that he was hesitant to speak with Doug because of the feedback Tez had gotten when he was asked for tips by Seahawks players this summer. Steve said he proceeded anyway, because what were they going to do, kick him out of the HoF?

253hawk

Reaction score
They just don't want Red Bryant, Russell Wilson and Earl Thomas to start eating hot dogs on the sidelines during a game (like Tez, Mirer and Robinson.)

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
253hawk":vw7t3v3s said:
They just don't want Red Bryant, Russell Wilson and Earl Thomas to start eating hot dogs on the sidelines during a game (like Tez, Mirer and Robinson.)

Lol
:snack: