Seahawks edge Broncos in AP Pro32 power rankings

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"The Seahawks are in the driver's seat with home field for the playoffs in their grasp if they don't make any mistakes," wrote Pat Kirwan, an analyst for Sirius XM satellite radio and CBSSports.com. "The team is getting healthy at the right time."

http://www.komonews.com/sports/Seahawks ... 67271.html

Polaris

Reaction score
The nice part about the NFL, is each team gets a chance to prove it on the field without worry about what the talking heads think or feel...not that I have any doubts about the Seahawks. Not this year.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Of course, any team is capable of beating us, if we don't bring our A game. Same for any other team. But I can't think of a more potent, powerful team in the league than the Seattle Seahawks when they are bringing it. I love our chances this year to go all the way and seal the deal. (Lights a candle and says prayer to Injury Gods).

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Not bad, but still have to bring our best effort on Sundays. We cannot have any letdowns.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
Nice. On NFLN they were #2 behind the Donkeys but when asked "if the Seahawks and Broncos play head to head on a neutral field, who wins?" the consensus was the Seahawks.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Really all we have to do is win out at home but it would be nice to see my preseason prediction of 14-2 reached.

Reaction score
:141847_bnono: I like flying under the radar.These polls are nothing but ego pacifiers, I would rather fall down in these popularity contests. Iam tired of teams playing us like its their superb owl.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I actually had Broncos as #1, Hawks as #2. Justification, Hawks got #1 last time as a #2 beating the #1 (SF). Broncos were #2 beating #1 KC, how could they NOT beat #1? Not to mention both Hawks and Broncos have the same opponent loss, and at least until now, Broncos have looked way more dominant.

brettb3

Reaction score
Way more dominant? The Seahawks are now just 0.6% behind the Broncos in total DVOA according to Football Outsiders.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":491cge3e said:
:141847_bnono: I like flying under the radar.These polls are nothing but ego pacifiers, I would rather fall down in these popularity contests. Iam tired of teams playing us like its their superb owl.
I disagree. I love reading articles that talk great about us. This has been such a great ride the past 2 years. Even in 05 not many really respected us. I will take a Super Bowl with no praise but it makes is so much nicer if we have it and we do.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
brettb3":22h3txjg said:
Way more dominant? The Seahawks are now just 0.6% behind the Broncos in total DVOA according to Football Outsiders.
A lot of that lead comes from the first few games of the season, too. We're going to finish #1 in DVOA by at least 5%. Mark my words. Bookmark this page. 8)

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Cool website. I check it out each week. Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller on Movin the Chains do a segment about this AP poll each Wednesday. They both voted for Seattle at number 1 this week.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":3bz0zhow said:
Of course, any team is capable of beating us, if we don't bring our A game. Same for any other team. But I can't think of a more potent, powerful team in the league than the Seattle Seahawks when they are bringing it. I love our chances this year to go all the way and seal the deal. (Lights a candle and says prayer to Injury Gods).

I thought you had to feel pain for the prayer to work...throw 3 skittles out the window somewhere... :mrgreen:

:thirishdrinkers: Go Hawkz.

Latest posts