I thought Tim Ryan made a great compliment about "12s"

The Radish

Reaction score
Late in the fourth quarter the camera panned around a still full stadium and he said look at this place. still full. These fans know that being a 12 is special and they stay till the game is over.

Great compliment from a National Sports broadcaster.

:th2thumbs:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
His beard was an embarrassment yesterday.

The broadcast opened with either Ryan or the other chucklehead saying:

"This is the loudest place in the world."

-prideful moment.

Speaking of the 12. I heard there was a nice feature on the 12 man in the pregame. I didn't see it here in Minneapolis. Can someone link it?

drdiags

Reaction score

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
To say I'm not a fan of Ryan is an understatement, but he's done so many of ours games the past few years that I think he's becoming a fan. And that makes him tolerable.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SeahawksBMX":28v6u9bk said:
To say I'm not a fan of Ryan is an understatement, but he's done so many of ours games the past few years that I think he's becoming a fan. And that makes him tolerable.

If I was a fan of the opposing team I would put these guys on mute. They love the Hawks and they were praising them all game long.

JKent82

Reaction score
They have gotten us a ton and have pretty much gotten to enjoy the whole rise of Russell Wilson and the Hawks. Anyone know a database of who called what games? Be interesting to see which they've done.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I left the game a little earlier than normal and it was a bummer but i took my wife for the first time and she just had surgery a few weeks ago and it was a long day for her, didn't want to get stuck in the post-game throng of people - but it was the first time I'd gotten out of the stadium before the final fireworks, and heard the crowd noise from outside, and it was pretty epic to hear that going on.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1pgbk23a said:
I left the game a little earlier than normal and it was a bummer but i took my wife for the first time and she just had surgery a few weeks ago and it was a long day for her, didn't want to get stuck in the post-game throng of people - but it was the first time I'd gotten out of the stadium before the final fireworks, and heard the crowd noise from outside, and it was pretty epic to hear that going on.

My son in law who is not a sports fan was in the area of the Stadiums Sunday and said "Jesus Christ that place is loud"! Nice to hear that from an outsider.

:D

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Radish":3anukg6b said:
Late in the fourth quarter the camera panned around a still full stadium and he said look at this place. still full. These fans know that being a 12 is special and they stay till the game is over.

Great compliment from a National Sports broadcaster.

I was watching CBS's early game coverage, and since the Bears vs. Ravens game was suspended, they were bouncing around the other games, mainly Buffalo, Cincy and Pittsburgh. NONE of those stadiums were even close to full, and Pittsburgh was shockingly empty..........a supposed amazing fanbase my ass.

kjreid

Reaction score
Since I live far away from seattle right now, I have had to watch the games on red zone. it is funny going from one game to another and hearing the difference in the crowd noise. Every Seahawk home game it is hard to hear the announcers on the broadcast. I really mean there is a huge difference in stadium noise from the Seattle Games compared to other games.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
The only 2 comments I remember from the announce crew were, "If Adrian hadn't been brought down he'd still be running!" And calling Sidney "Jerry Rice."

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
razgriz737":246jc86v said:
The only thing I remember Tim Ryan saying was something about a "honey hole".

I guess if you are going to lock onto something, the "honey hole" is always a good one.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
About 8 minutes left in the game half the stadium started leaving. Never seen that many leave that early

Monistat

Reaction score
The last game i went to was week 17 against the rams. Yesterday i went to the Giants game because i was given very good tickets from a client. It is insane how much louder the 12th man is. Not sure if any of you have ever gone to a Giants game but the crowd really only makes noise when the offense makes a big play(which isn't very often) and Maybe on 3rd down. At Metlife they actually ask the fans to "quite please, offense is on the field". I just found this experience pretty laughable.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Monistat":2etqglxm said:
The last game i went to was week 17 against the rams. Yesterday i went to the Giants game because i was given very good tickets from a client. It is insane how much louder the 12th man is. Not sure if any of you have ever gone to a Giants game but the crowd really only makes noise when the offense makes a big play(which isn't very often) and Maybe on 3rd down. At Metlife they actually ask the fans to "quite please, offense is on the field". I just found this experience pretty laughable.

The "quiet down" message when the team is on offense is pretty normal I'd think. They do it at the clink all the time. Especially in the redzone. It's funny how it is always the same section, 340-341 area that starts the "Sea-Hawks" chant when we're on offense