Twin cities Seahawks fan

Aristotle22

Reaction score
Living near the twin cities and being a hawks fan hasn't been too bad. I have been able to see four seahawk games at the dome in the past 13 years( 1 preseason, 3 regular season). I was disappointed upon seeing this years schedule that the Vikings go to Seattle for a second consecutive year. With the Vikings getting a new stadium and possibly a Super Bowl, I am hoping the Seahawks may get to come here for that. The next visit will be a bit chilly as the Game will be at the University of Minnesota football stadium outside, hope it's an October game

acbass

Reaction score
I'm in Minneapolis. Been a Seahawks since I can remember... I'm from SC and transferred schools to UMN last minute. I had tickets to the Falcons and Carolina games but had to sell them. I saw we were playing the Vikings, but cried when I realized it's in Seattle haha. I wear my Seahawks stuff a lot and get funny looks and groans. I have had a couple classmates tell me they hope the Hawks take it easy on them Sunday. I tell them "no way." Haha

OP
OP
Aristotle22

Aristotle22

Reaction score
Bummer that you weren't able to go to those two games, I think they said that they were bidding for the 2018 Super Bowl in the new stadium.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Live in Stillwater... Been great to hear the Fan go on about the Hawks all week