trent dilfer has now changed his tune

davidonmi

Reaction score
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@SandoESPN 55m
Dilfer just now on ESPN: Take away Kaepernick's first read and he becomes "remedial" as a passer.
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
--------------------------------------
I thought the seahawks passing game was limited and the 49ers were only getting getting better, guess not
But seriously this guy is a joke

C-Dub

Reaction score
davidonmi":3c1ft8gi said:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@SandoESPN 55m
Dilfer just now on ESPN: Take away Kaepernick's first read and he becomes "remedial" as a passer.
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
--------------------------------------
I thought the seahawks passing game was limited and the 49ers were only getting getting better, guess not
Sounds like a backhanded compliment. Same old Dilfdo as usual.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Whoa, wait, what???? A few weeks ago he was praying at the alter of Saint Kraeppernick. Sorry Dil, the bandwagon is full! NO ROOM FOR YOU!

rideaducati

Reaction score
He let Jaworski do his homework and just spewed what Jaworski said about Dolphins Kaep. Greatest QB EVER??? Yeah, right.

hawk45

Reaction score
Dilfer would know what a remedial passer looks like, he spent his career being one of those.

drdiags

Reaction score
I think folks in Cali pointed out he was saying the Seahawks defense wasn't physical and that he gagged when he heard media types say they were.

As far as Kap, I know it was Jaws who put out the huge praise for him. Not sure if Dilfer was high on him or not. Maybe he was to keep his cred with the 9ers fans, who knows?

getnasty

Reaction score
He also said Russell deserves votes for MVP on the post game show today.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Dilfer is one of the most wishy-washy analysts out there.

His problem is that he's always a week late with his opinions and projections.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I saw it. He also said that while the QB down the road (RW) keeps improving his game that Cap seems to have plateaued. I'll take that.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I could care less what Dilfer has to say. He has been a Hawk hater since leaving Seattle. Maybe he didn't feel he got a fair shot but who cares. His prognostications have been littered with bias. Screw him and his opinion, as I see it any positive feedback he gives Seattle will always be forced and just temporary to save face. We know who he is. Screw him and his ignorant opinion.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Heck Tom Jackson and the swami on ESPN treat RW pretty fair but they did also completely absolve Luck of his terrible game today. They said it was an aberration caused by the absence of Reggie Wayne. I'm pretty sure Russell hasn't given any of this a spare thought though.

w00t

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3e00nqbh said:
I could care less what Dilfer has to say. He has been a Hawk hater since leaving Seattle. Maybe he didn't feel he got a fair shot but who cares. His prognostications have been littered with bias. Screw him and his opinion, as I see it any positive feedback he gives Seattle will always be forced and just temporary to save face. We know who he is. Screw him and his ignorant opinion.

:13: :th2thumbs:

i still can't believe we let that guy raise the 12th man flag. :pukeface:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1cldy5wo said:
Heck Tom Jackson and the swami on ESPN treat RW pretty fair but they did also completely absolve Luck of his terrible game today. They said it was an aberration caused by the absence of Reggie Wayne. I'm pretty sure Russell hasn't given any of this a spare thought though.
Oh heaven's no. He's already studying film on the Viqueens (on the plane back to Seattle). "The separation is in the preparation" after all.