any help appreciated

beehawk46

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I'm trying to find a "white" seahawks hard hat for a x-mas present. Worst case maybe one with the old school logo. Anyone know where I can find such an item?

Go Hawks

Basis4day

Reaction score
Googlemachine is only giving me Blue ones with current logo and silver with old school logo.

If it must be white, i suggest making your own with a blank white hard hat, a sticker and some superglue.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
If the white hat is important, ya might try dropping a pm to a certain local artist (djTOY2000) that posts on here and see if he could maybe custom one up for ya for a fair price if you get the hat for him. Just a thought.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I dont remember seeing a white hat in the inventory of Norco. I got the gray/grey and the dark blue ones. Grey one has the old insignia of the hawk. Not willing to part with it at the moment tho. I agree with Oregonhawkfan....custom job.

The Radish

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":2bm9ed14 said:
If the white hat is important, ya might try dropping a pm to a certain local artist (djTOY2000) that posts on here and see if he could maybe custom one up for ya for a fair price if you get the hat for him. Just a thought.

Dustin would be a great choice if you need to go that way.

Don't know where you live but he lives in loosly the Portland/Vancouver area.

:les:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Please see link about using seahawks.net to purchase items through Ebay.

Kakawwwwwwwwwwwwww!

err hard hat, whoops... delete my reply.

How about a white hard hat off of ebay, and then some seahawk stickers on it? im just coming across blue ones.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I do understand about it needing to be white though. In a job I had for a while, I was a yellow hat and the engineers were the orange hats. I saw others that were other job hats. Probably need to do the custom situation with probably a seal coat on it too. I know how particular some corporations are in their needs of clean, dry, serviceable. (I could have been an unsave whitehat too. I dont remember. I must be getting old.)