Richard Sherman and Roddy White

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/ ... challenge/

Asked Thursday if he looked forward to the potential challenge of facing White, Sherman responded: “What challenge?”

Boom! Ok, waiting for your response Roddy. :snack:

714042058.gif

hawker84

Reaction score
Well if it wasn't on before, it's on now. If Roddy isn't 100% that could spell a very long day for him. Will be fun to watch none the less.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
His lack of safety help? The fact that he fell down? The fact that Roddy did absolutely nothing in that game other than one play?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I think they might be using him as decoy. Expect Ryan to target our other DBs

hawker84

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1p662j2d said:
His lack of safety help? The fact that he fell down? The fact that Roddy did absolutely nothing in that game other than one play?

yep. from what i remember that was on Kam.

OP
OP
twisted_steel2

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Sherman was ballin' that game. Yea that one play from above sucks, but overall I remember him playing really well.

Throwdown

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1l8j12cl said:

Let him cook, he thought he was on a roll.

formido

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1zm7kls5 said:
Guess Sherman forgot about this

whitetd.gif

I suppose if you haven't read the play break downs before, you're not going to start now. Simply, corners play routes differently when they expect help over the top. I expect trolls from other teams' fan bases to ignore relevant information when trying to score points...

Here's Revis getting beat the other week when the safety inexplicably vacated the zone Revis expected him to inhabit:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... -touchdown

razgriz737

Reaction score
Hopefully the there's some more good smack between these 2 leading up to the game. I was seriously underwhelmed by Sherm vs. Revis last week.

Throwdown

Reaction score
razgriz737":2f1l0blk said:
Hopefully the there's some more good smack between these 2 leading up to the game. I was seriously underwhelmed by Sherm vs. Revis last week.

Revis and Sherm were buddy buddy after the game too, from what i heard.

OP
OP
twisted_steel2

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
What is really telling about that play... Roddy immediately goes straight to Sherman, immediately right in his face. He has tunnel vision for Sherman.

Sherman is so in that guys head, its crazy.

Seeker

Reaction score
Roddy didn't even line up with sherm on that play, he hid in bunch plays to get open.
I agree he may be a decoy this game but he gonna get shut down either way.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2msek3q4 said:
Guess Sherman forgot about this

whitetd.gif

Pretty sure Sherman had 3 passes defended before that play. He had a great game that day.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I expect Sherman to have a monster game. Him and Earl.

Then again, Browner should own whatever 2nd stringer they're trotting out on his side too.

Exittium

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":11e8duha said:
What is really telling about that play... Roddy immediately goes straight to Sherman, immediately right in his face. He has tunnel vision for Sherman.

Sherman is so in that guys head, its crazy.

If that was the Hawks doing that we would have been flagged and it would have been called back to like the half yard marker lol

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2shyftlg said:

Some people will dig for anything negative about Sherm because they feel that trash talking, even when it's in response to disrespect, is a 'bad, bad thing.'

Shame on Sherm for having some game and putting us on the map.

Tical21

Reaction score
FWIW, Sherman had deep responsibility. Rule #1 of that coverage is to not get beat deep. It is in a grey area because the route took him back inside. More of a perfect pass than anything, but neither one of them can get beat deep on that.

In this case, I think Sherm needs to walk away. Roddy White is a well respected player. This is a no-win for Sherm. He looks foolish for talking, will get blasted if he gets beat, and there are excuses in place for White if Sherman shuts him down.