A comment we can all learn from

Pstark3

Reaction score
ivotuk":1fmxgm50 said:
I predict the Bucs will go on a tear and beat SF, Falcons, Saints, Rams and Detroit.
I would seriously be on cloud 9 if he Bucs tore the niners a new one.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Makes a lot of us, here, look really stupid. Most of us are not knew to professional American football. Yet we somehow forget this is a highly competitive parity-driven league where upsets occur with regularity.

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
ivotuk":1k139y4n said:
I predict the Bucs will go on a tear and beat SF, Falcons, Saints, Rams and Detroit.
If the bucks went an made this happen I'd waltz right over to webzone and take a verbal dump on their forum

Reaneypark

Reaction score
That's right on the money. They're all professionals and they all have pride and when they get disrespected by the spread and the media and fans, many times they come out fighting like hell.

Largent80

Reaction score
Weekly, teams change. We have seen it for many years. Predicting blowouts is silly.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Largent80":6p3tuths said:
Weekly, teams change. We have seen it for many years. Predicting blowouts is silly.

And folks expecting blowouts every week is just unrealistic expectations.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
great post, yeah the bucs have many great players and made many great plays yesterday

HawkFan72

Reaction score
ivotuk":36g6i2va said:

I think we may have broken the Bucs backs.

Blowing a 21 point lead is a tough pill to swallow. Especially on a team that had to be grasping at straws to begin with.

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2p3bv19w said:
Makes a lot of us, here, look really stupid. Most of us are not knew to professional American football. Yet we somehow forget this is a highly competitive parity-driven league where upsets occur with regularity.

This is what happens when you have a good team to be rooting for every week :th2thumbs: