Richard Sherman @ Surface Launch Party

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Just went to the MS Surface Launch party @ Bellevue Square going on until midnight. Richard Sherman actually walked around to play mini games with people which was pretty cool. Check it out if your nearby and got some time to kill. Free autographed photo.

1382921_955141756383_214036965_n.jpg

tdigitee

Reaction score
Pretty cool! Was that person timing him to see how fast he could turn four dissimilar wooden blocks into a mighty tower?

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
tdigitee":1s4m06oe said:
Pretty cool! Was that person timing him to see how fast he could turn four dissimilar wooden blocks into a mighty tower?

He was trying to bend the spoon but the blocks appeared which is really weird.........normally it's a football that appears.

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
tdigitee":1ztn7yqf said:

The game was actually kind of silly, just take the blocks, stock them as high as possible, and balance it in your palm while standing on one foot for 30 seconds.

I think it was pretty cool that Sherm walked around the store and joined a lot of us in our mini games, he seemed overall happy to be there and around fans, which is cool.

ivotuk

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":2nk02kqe said:
tdigitee":2nk02kqe said:

He was trying to bend the spoon but the blocks appeared which is really weird.........normally it's a football that appears.

You're both wrong! A small child swallowed those blocks and Richard Sherman magicked them out of the poor kids throat before he choked! It was amazing! I was there! That's me to his right with the paper and marker.