One game closer to

Seeker

Reaction score
Percy Harvin
*cue slow motion harvin bubble screens and deep passes over the middle synced to dawning of the age of aquarius and insane fan reaction*

Just tolerate the run and derp offense for a few more weeks and then 62 - 3 scores through new york.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Even some of my friends who don't like the Hawks are saying Wilson with Harvin is going to be unreal.

So excited.

Barakas

Reaction score
Johnny":1l3scz7p said:
Is it fact he is on pace to return week 7?..... I sure hope so, We need his playmaking abilities to open it up for the rest of the offense bad!

Pete has said that it's unrealistic to expect Harvin to play in Arizona but from the sounds of it Harvin is very close to returning to the practice field with the Seahawks.

OrFan

Reaction score
He will be great at left tackle!

Don't get me wrong, he will help. Until we get our line back, it will be ugly, even with Harvin.

We are still winning though. I'm happy, I just do not think he will single handedly change the game.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Look, the LT position will be okay when Wilson gets the ball out in a second to Harvin in space.

Harvin will mitigate some of those pass protection issues because you can get him the ball at the LOS - five yards down field and let him go to work. He and Tate as YAC beasts are going to extend a ton of drives.