Houshurmama, U Mad Bro?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Just now on Total Access on NFL Network.

In regards to the power rankings, everyone else agreed with SEA at #1. Douchemanzadeh says "I disagree, I think the Broncos are a much better team than the Seahawks right now." McGinest responds "They could be playing eachother in the SB." The worst TJ to play for the Seahawks replies "I think they won't be able to play man to man against the Denver Broncos like they do everyone else."

His smirk at the beginning when Willie McGinest said "I don't wanna pat myself on the back, but I picked the Seahawks in the NFC" was pretty funny though. You could tell that made him feel a certain way.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Housh just hatin, coulda woulda shoulda been a part of this but JS and PC weren't looking for a 30 something ,washed up over rated WR. Housh knew his
days were numbered. We PAID good money to get rid of him.

HawkWow

Reaction score
LMAO. I just saw that. If he wasn't a complete ass before, he sure is now. He had this great chance to not look the fool. All he had to say, despite the ill feelings, is: Both teams are very good but I can't go against Peyton Manning. Instead, he smirked like it was a stupid question and like he felt the Hawks should be in the CFL.

The clown looked like a low-rent pimp. I'm sure the cast immediately showered after having to stand next to him. Whosyomama?....better asked, whosyodaddy playawannabe??

warden

Reaction score
He is still sore that Pete Carroll canned his a$$

cesame

Reaction score
Based on what the OP posted, I don't see what's really wrong with what TJ said?

Stop being so sensitive.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
cesame":1nfsj58r said:

Stop being so sensitive.
shut the hell up, Niner troll.

I actually found what he said pretty funny. Also, there's context to everything. With the history of TJ and the Hawks, it's clear to see why he is saying what he's saying. But you wouldn't know anything about that would ya, Ninner?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3n3g0lwf said:
cesame":3n3g0lwf said:

Stop being so sensitive.

I actually found what he said pretty funny. Also, there's context to everything. With the history of TJ and the Hawks, it's clear to see why he is saying what he's saying. But you wouldn't know anything about that would ya, Ninner?

Not sure if youre being sarcastic or what, but Cesame has been around this board as a Seahawks fan a lot longer then you have been.

I don't have any problem with anybody putting Denver in the number one spot. They're a pretty damn good football team, just as the Seahawks are. I suspect we'll find out in the Super Bowl who's better.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hey Jsea...with all respect, and not taking anything away from the opinion of cesame, but did you see the interview? Glove is on the money with his take on it...nothing "sensitive" about his comments. TJH was clownish and the entire cast knew the motivation for his comments. Seymour basically laughed at him before letting him off the hook.

IF TJH had any class at all, he would be regretting both his words and body language. I wish it could provide another chip for the team, but it won't. Like TJH himself, his commentary was incredibly insignificant. Hopefully the spot earned him enough money to buy some soup.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2q5ble70 said:
-The Glove-":2q5ble70 said:
cesame":2q5ble70 said:

Stop being so sensitive.

Not sure if youre being sarcastic or what, but Cesame has been around this board as a Seahawks fan a lot longer then you have been.

I don't have any problem with anybody putting Denver in the number one spot. They're a pretty damn good football team, just as the Seahawks are. I suspect we'll find out in the Super Bowl who's better.

That's cool.

Shoot, I would put Denver above us right now. But like I said, there's context to everything. I guess you just gotta watch it to see what I mean.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Sorry Cesame...my comment on the previous post was out of line.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
He's mad, but he's got a point. Denver is a scary good team right now. I'd put them at least as good as we are. We have a shutdown defense, but I'm not entirely sure we could keep up with that offense right now. And we may well find out just who's the better team the last game of the season.

Hawks46

Reaction score
We should be hatin him, not the other way around.

Dude robbed us !

jasonc

Reaction score
He's wrong.

Assuming seahawks can stay healthy and their front four keep the pressure up, they can play man on man vs the broncos.

I haven't seen a defense this fast since the bucs when they wont he sb.

The giants beat the pats in 08 with an aggressive front four that actually got pressure and alot of man coverage. So yes it's possible.

(giants fan here)

Slick

Reaction score
The NFL Network borders on un-watchable. I like staring at the girls on NFL AM but beyond that it is the worst morning show I've ever seen.

I honestly think Michael Irvin is on the sauce or medicated. He sounds drunk sometimes. Marshall Faulk is Marshall Faulk. Rich Eisen is the only good thing there and he's just waiting for Berman to leave the mothership so he can take over that role at ESPN. The NFL Network is a strange group of "talent".

CALIHAWK1":1k66ifze said:
The NFL network.hires some of the worst people.