Sea-Hulk.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Wow first thing that caught my eye was the dude in the middle does not look healthy :(

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Oh Big Lo =/
I noticed the Sea Hulk scary stare on TV.
The first thing I noticed in this picture is Big Lo doesn't look so well.

GCrow

Reaction score
seahulk2.gif

Seahawkx

Reaction score
Is he wearing a costume or is it direct paint on his body? Thats a crazy look! Epic!

CANHawk

Reaction score
Seahawkx":heieg4xc said:
Is he wearing a costume or is it direct paint on his body? Thats a crazy look! Epic!

I think that dude is actually pretty buff for real, but it looks like he upped the ante on the body paint to make himself look totally shredded. i've seen him before when he just used to paint himself green and he looked nothing like THAT.

Here's an old pic from the interwebz...

r_27___t400.jpg

theevilone

Reaction score
Hello this is Seahulks wife. Yes this is his real body he has been doing body building for over 30 years. As for the name Seahulk I named him that in 2005,
So as far as takinging turbins name better go back and look at the old pics from the game before Turbin. So who stole whos name.
GO Seahawks :p :p

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
theevilone":1ol1q52w said:
Hello this is Seahulks wife. Yes this is his real body he has been doing body building for over 30 years. As for the name Seahulk I named him that in 2005,
So as far as takinging turbins name better go back and look at the old pics from the game before Turbin. So who stole whos name.
Coolness, Mrs Seahulk is a .net member, welcome!
:th2thumbs:

Dtowers

Reaction score
theevilone":1yhttind said:

Awesome! He is already a semi legend around these parts.