Boldin's expression

Hawknight

Reaction score
His look of disgust was just awesome. I have nothing but respect for him, but his look last night said it all.

C-Dub

Reaction score
1234869_10151831584558830_335762028_n.jpg

60niners

Reaction score
Probably would be better if it said "I'm mad bro."

Exittium

Reaction score
60niners":2qg8a5jl said:

I think the one where he shoved Sherman and Sherman fell would match that better

Johnny

Reaction score
I like this.. In all the build up to that match up between Sherm & Boldin this week, in an interview Boldin had he said he doen't get 'mad' at the defender he just makes them 'pay' on the running plays...LOL, The way it looked in some highlights of him and Sherm going at it, It sure looked like Boldin was 'mad' the entire night..

Zowert

Reaction score
LOL!!! On all of the forums [NFL, ESPN, YAHOO, etc] I was participating in discussion the week before the game. Nearly every 49ers fan I encountered tried to tell me that Boldin was going to quote, "destroy" or "shred" Richard Sherman. I remember one comment from a Whiners fan,

"Sherman is about to be humbled by Boldin. He is only used to covering bums, he won't be able to touch Boldin. This is going to be hilarious to see that trash talking clown watch Boldin score two touchdowns on him."

I went back to the thread (on an ESPN article about Sherman) and replied to that comment right after the game. Of course, in true Whiner fashion, he came up with an excuse;
"Sherman is a cocky overrated clown! Did you even watch the game? He was guilty of pass interference nearly every play the ball came his way. The refs were too busy screwing the 9ers over with trivial penalties to see Sherman grabbing Boldin's jersey all game long. What a joke!"

I didn't even bother to respond to that.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Lol the old "it was all the refs fault, really" defense. I remember times when we were like that, when our team was bad.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
C-Dub":2xterx57 said:

Last week 208...this week 7. I let a human stick own me...keep looking up, don't look at Jim, don't look at Jim...

The Radish

Reaction score
Again I mention

THE SEAHAWKS NEVER WIN, THE OTHER TEAM JUST LOSES FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER!

Been that way for as long as I can remember.

:les:

bellingerga

Reaction score
Exittium":3pt18jkh said:
60niners":3pt18jkh said:

I think the one where he shoved Sherman and Sherman fell would match that better

I'm not gonna lie, even being a 9er hater and a Hawk homer, when he put Sherm on his butt I laughed my damn ass off.

It was a combination of extreme frustration, and motivation for revenge. It meant that he was getting beat up and wanted to lash out.

Clearly didn't phase Sherman one bit.