Don't stay up on my account

kearly

Reaction score
Probably won't have random thoughts up until 3-6am, if that.

samwize77

Reaction score
Celebrate with the rest of us :thirishdrinkers: get back to us when you can!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It will be fun to read your thoughts tomorrow. I've got enough articles on nfl.com and espn to keep me busy till then.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Kearly...i can help you with your random thoughts this week. We owned the Niners. Again. Giacomini's helmet should be two sizes smaller. Harbaugh and Crap-er-nick got owned and looked like they were wookin por nove in all da wong pwaces. Dixon put in all that hard work in the weight room but didnt even play against the She-hawks. Krapernick should stop kissing his biceps because they didnt do anything for his game. Niner fans were humbled again. We shut down Gore real nice like. Russell is the King. Pete is so freakin pumped right now. We rule. Seahawks fly high in any weather.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I'd swear, on one of those zoom-in's on Kaepernick on the sideline in the 4th quarter, he had tears running down his face. Watch for it on reruns. He may really have taken on the personality of his coach?

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
CamanoIslandJQ":27hq2rzh said:
I'd swear, on one of those zoom-in's on Kaepernick on the sideline in the 4th quarter, he had tears running down his face. Watch for it on reruns. He may really have taken on the personality of his coach?

Yep. At that EXACT moment, wife turned to me and said "He gonna cry when he gets in the car..." :D :0190l:
:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Tical21

Reaction score
Don't want to step on toes. Just want to do some incoherent, unorganized listing of my own while I'm still jacked.

They cannot hurt us offensively. We matchup too well with them. You want to get physical with our secondary? You're not going to score more than 13. Good luck.

I'm a wee bit worried about Lynch. I think I see something that I don't like, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he's still getting his feet wet. I would have liked to have seen more Turbin tonight, he was hitting it with more juice. Marshawn got 98 and I have no idea how.

That shovel to Tate was brilliant.

Our WR's were not getting open tonight. Tough to be too critical because I still believe SF has an elite defense, but Golden and Rice need to take a step forward.

The swing TD to Lynch with the pressure was a major positive for Wilson. When the defense sends more than we can handle, I instinctively shout "get rid of it" when the ball is snapped. Wilson usually doesn't. He usually tries to make a guy miss and then buy time, which can result in huge plays for us because he is such a magician, but it was really nice to just see him hit the quick hot and be done with it.

Irvin is going to have a hard time getting on the field. Malcolm Smith can play a bit. All the LB's seemed to play well, but it could have just been that the D-Line made their jobs really easy.

I can't believe we got that much pressure sending 4 all night. Kap was able to escape some, and even those rare opportunities would be lessened when we get Clem, Hill and Irvin. Scary. Very scary.

When Boldin wakes up in the morning he is going to see a #25 stitched to his blanket. That was HOF caliber.

Can't pick on WTIII either.

Clinton McDonald was out on the pasture 48 hours ago, but really got after it tonight.

Geez, our offense gets penalized a lot in the red zone. We could have had this game out of hand much earlier.

How awesome is it to have Michael Bennett?

If Avril can play like this most games, our defense takes another step. He's been known to vanish for weeks/months at a time, but he had some juice tonight and it wasn't purely speed, although he is really quick.

Our safety play was stellar. Awesome discipline in the play-action game. Can't wait to watch them on the wide angle, I'm guessing they were blankets also.

The numbers looked good, but it wasn't the type of running game where you rattle off 5 a pop. It was 1, 2, -1, 15. And the passing game was very mediocre sans the two big Russ scrambles to Tate and Baldwin. On both of those plays, he stepped UP, not around. Great sign. Hard to believe that with the calls against us and the mystery whistle, and not playing well offensively, that this was the kind of blowout it was. Our defense was THAT good tonight.

I'm not going to kill our offense. I still think the SF defense is as good as anybody else out there, and we took advantage of some opportunities we had.

29-3. I got to watch this game with my wife's family, in town from SF. Y'all come back now, ya hear!

Latest posts