Wilson vs. Kaepernick.......they have a bet with each other

OkieHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2fixb022 said:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23575192/russell-wilson-colin-kaepernick-bet-shaved-eyebrow-on-seahawks-49ers

Looks to be, but don't know for sure. Either way, that is awesome.

Interesting if true. Kap should have waited for a more neutral field to make a bet like that though :lol:

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Guys, I hate to admit this, but...hmm, how do I put it...okay, if Colin Kaepernick were not a 49er, I think I would like him.

I mean, not nearly as much as The Great Russell Wilson, but the dude seems alright and can ball, too, douchey fashion choices set aside.

EDIT: Also, it was 17-0 Seahawks in that Madden game they were playing, which is obviously a bad omen for the Niners and their soon-to-be-unibrowed QB.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":18o7qhis said:
Guys, I hate to admit this, but...hmm, how do I put it...okay, if Colin Kaepernick were not a 49er, I think I would like him.

I mean, not nearly as much as The Great Russell Wilson, but the dude seems alright and can ball, too, douchey fashion choices set aside.

EDIT: Also, it was 17-0 Seahawks in that Madden game they were playing, which is obviously a bad omen for the Niners and their soon-to-be-unibrowed QB.

:187734:

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":32z92k5s said:

Smelly McUgly now = plonk list.

Just kidding! :th2thumbs:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Hey, I was ga-ga over the moon koo-koo bananas for Kap in that draft. I wanted him to be a Hawk in the worst way and was hella bummed when we passed on him and the hated 9'ers picked him. In a way, i'm glad he's playing so well as it validates my football IQ, but on the other hand... screw that guy. He sucks because he's a horrible douche bag Farty Vaginer with stupid Lee press-on tattoos.

Having Wilson is like 1000 times better though, so it's all good. :)

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Just remember one thing, for years the big rivalry was Steelers and Ravens.

Both teams hated each other. Both fan bases hated each other.

The NFL put the spotlight on the rivalry for years, but the funny thing was BOTH teams ended up winning the SuperBowl over time.

It is completely realistic that both the 49ers and Seahawks will end up with at least one win in a SB, which is fine by me.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3d1zy5zd said:
I bet if Kaep loses, he welches on the bet.
I doubt it...he seems like a more stand up guy than Erin Rodgers

Veilside

Reaction score
I admit I wanted Kaepernick (or Mallett) even if it meant using our 1st round pick (25). Maybe it's true what they say, things just turn out the way they are supposed to. I wouldn't trade Wilson for anyone else in the league.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I like Kaeperstank just fine, I'm sure RW will turn him into a man soon. All the exposure they have together should rub off. Wilson is contagious.

Marvin49

Reaction score
-The Glove-":227lkunv said:
Sarlacc83":227lkunv said:
I bet if Kaep loses, he welches on the bet.
I doubt it...he seems like a more stand up guy than Erin Rodgers

This was filmed a long time ago...I have a feeling EA will do something in a commercial or something. I can't imagine with all of the stuff these guys can do of the field they would actually do it.

We'll see tho...should be fun.